Chapter 25

Loki's POV

I felt pretty idiotic after my powwow with heather. Sif is just a quim who used me, not that we did anything. Thor was rubbing his temples with his eyes closed.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"Brianna is still mad" he sighed.
"I feel you there," I agreed. I sat next to him in silence for a while.
"I was gonna propose you know?" he finally mumbled.
"Really?" I indulged. He nodded.
"I don't think she would say yes now, she's pretty upset." He whined.
"Do something amazing for her and then she won't be able to say no," I told him.
"Will you help?" he questioned. I sighed.
"Sure," I moaned. His face brightened.
"Wonderful!" he smiled. We got to work planning a surprise for Brianna. Of course I was still in hot water with heather but I figured if I help mend things between her brother and best friend, it might lighten up the situation. We first went to Frigga to ask for party tips and of course she wanted to know why. "Something for Brianna,"
"Hoping to win back her affection?" Frigga asked. Thor's face turned crimson. "And what of you, Loki? any ideas on how to woo heather?"
"Mother please," Thor sighed. She groaned and nodded. Thor and I decided on a semi small get together later that evening. He set up mini candles in the garden surrounded by ride petals. Heather walked up.
"What's all this?" she asked Thor. She completely ignored me.
"A surprise for Brianna," he answered.
".....Why?...." she asked suspiciously.
"You'll find out soon enough, sister," he chuckled.
"Bro you gotta tell me," she sighed. He whispered in her ear and she gasped and started clapping her hands excitedly.
"I hope you're not doing this just to make her happy again," she warned.
"Of course not," he laughed. She hugged him and jumped happily.
"Well I will leave you to it then, see you later!" she smiled. She skipped right past me and Thor smiled sympathetically. Hopefully the party will go well.