Chapter 23

Heather's POV

"What do we do?" I asked. Brianna shrugged her shoulders.

"I just don't want to be around him right now," she sighed. I nodded in agreement. We heard a knock on the door and thor's voice thundered from behind it.

"Open up" he said.

"No," I yelled back.

"Please," I heard Loki's voice chime in.

"No," Brianna said in reply to him.

"Why not?"

"We are busy." I lied. We were just laying down.

"Fine, we will go," Thor said. We heard nothing for a while but instead of opening the door to check I just used my staff. they were still there. Brianna saw a torch behind them and made it flame up higher. They jumped.

"Point taken," loki sighed. We watched them walk away defeated.

"Losers," I chuckled.

"They don't know how lucky they are to have us." She sighed.

"Lets make them realize just what they have to lose," I smirked. She looked at me quizzically and shook her head. We got dressed in our finest clothes and made our way to where the warriors three were hanging out. We'd never been close but it's as good a time as ever to get to know them. I sat between hogun and fandral, Brianna was between fandral and valstaag. Fandral was actually kind of cute so I pretended to flirt a bit until Thor and Loki walked in.

"What are you guys doing here?" Thor asked.

"Getting reacquainted with old friends," I answered. Brianna smirked at him.

"Brianna can we talk?" he asked her.

"I'm busy," she said. Loki motioned for me to go with him but I shook my head no. He sighed and lifted me over his shoulder.

"Put me down!" I shouted. Thor took onto Loki's idea and brought Brianna out too.

"What's your problem?" she said pounding on his back.

"Whatever yours is," he said. They went one way and We went the other. He finally set me down and I slapped him.

"Don't pick me up," I snapped. He rubbed his face and sighed.

"You have some explaining to do." he told me.

"Me? I think it's the other way around,"