Chapter 21

Brianna's POV

I woke up and it felt like the realms worst hangover. Heather was still asleep next to me. I shook her gently to wake her and she yawned.

"Good morning," I sighed.

"Morning," she mumbled, her eyes still not quite open.

"How was last night?" I asked.

"Was it as good for you as it was for me?" she laughed. "Just kidding, you tried to kill me then Loki's mom decided to make an appearance."

"I tried to kill you?!" I screamed. She covered her ears. I noticed the singe marks on the floor.

"Well Laufey did. its fine though, sorry about your carpet. I just.... didn't wanna die," she sighed.

"I am so sorry," I cried.

"No no Brianna, it wasn't you, I know that. it's okay." she said patting my back. "Wanna go get breakfast?"

"Sure," I mumbled getting up and getting changed. I let her borrow some of my clothes for now. She still had her helmet from Loki. Thor was already in the dining hall when we arrived.

"Where's Loki?" heather asked him.

"Lady Sif requested his presence." He answered her. Her body immediately stiffened. Sif and Heather never got along, always wanting to outdo each other in everything. I'm not sure if heather was a jealous person or If she just still held a grudge over Sif. Either way she was not happy with Loki being with her. She sat down next to Thor and I sat on the other side. "Everything ok, sister?"

"Yes just lovely," she mumbled. I placed my hand over his and gave him the 'let it go' look.

"How was your evening?" he asked me.

"Not terrible," I said. Heather snorted a bit of laughter.

"What shall we do today?" he questioned.

"Whatever you want to do," I smiled.

"Maybe a visit to Migard?" he suggested.

"Sounds lovely," I nodded. Heather tagged along to avoid Loki, I didn't particularly like the third wheel but I understood. Before we left she looked in her staff thing and saw that they were in her chambers, laughing about something. heather didn't care to find out about what it was, she just wanted to go. We arrived in Migard and found a change of clothes. We were somewhere in New Mexico, whatever that is. We had to walk everywhere because we didn't have our horses. We arrived in a small town with a small number of people. Migard is so interesting. We sat in a cafe and ordered some food. Three people walked in and sat at the table next to us. One had black hair and wore a hat, another woman had lighter hair and was quite pretty, and they were with an elder man. The lighter haired woman kept smiling and blushing at Thor, causing my temperature to rise. Heather noticed my facial expression change and gave the woman a nasty look for me. I smiled a thank you to her. Thor was completely oblivious. After we paid with some Migardian money we had found, we left. The group of three followed behind us, whether on purpose or not, I'm not sure. Heather slowed down and fell behind a bit to block them from us but it had just the opposite effect. The darker haired girl stopped heather to ask where she was from, to which heather had no response. Thor and I doubled back to her and stood there. The light haired girl checked Thor out.

"I'm Jane," she smiled. The other two introduced themselves as did we. "Thor, that's an interesting name."

"Thank you" he laughed. I was getting increasingly angry at her. Maybe not angry, but jealous. She twirled her hair and felt Thor's bicep, giggling the whole time. There was nothing I could do to pull his attention from her, he found Migardians to be interesting. We ended up going back to their housing area for lunch but I refused to eat. Heather pulled me aside while Thor was in deep conversation with Jane.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"Yes I'm fine," I lied. She shook her head.

"No you're not," she sighed. "Wanna go home?"

"Kinda but we can't just leave him," I said.

"Thor we are leaving!" she yelled.

"But.." He started but she interjected.

"Now!" she screeched. I laughed at her and she winked. We headed back to the bifrost site and I kept quiet the whole time.

"She knows of the nine realms, she studies space, I told her that she might be able to visit some time," he said. I nearly fainted.

"Thor that is unwise to bring a Migardian to Asgard," heather said before I could get a word in. We were beamed back up and I stomped off to my room. Heather followed closely behind. I slammed the door and we sat on my bed.

"Boys...." she sighed. Boys...