"Wait until he finds out about this girl?" Dad smiles, "After years, you guys finally found your mate."

"I know but I thinks it's going to be harder on him to control his wolf than me. She's different. Something happened to her that has her being so cold and pushing everyone away. She's scared to get hurt." I tell him.

Ryan's more persistent and I am more possessive but we are both have a problem with our jealousy.

Since we are twins, we have the same mate. That's the reason that he was away. He had started looking for our mate two months after Mom died four years ago. I stayed in our pack in case she turned up. And she did.

"Why do you think something happened to her?" Dad questions.

"The werewolf that she's friends with is her older brother. I met him during lunch. She likes to eat outside away from everyone and the wolf meets her there. I found her sleeping next to him and we had a chat while she slept."

"A rogue? That's not possible." He bellows.

"That's what I said but apparently they've lived here for a long time." I nod.

"If he's a werewolf then your mate is a werewolf, too?" He says, but it sounds more like a question.

"She's not eighteen yet so she hasn't shifted. She knows nothing of the werewolf world. I'm suppose to meet the brother on Saturday. He said that she's had a rough life. I need to know why and maybe that'll help me understand her."

Dad nods, "Okay, well, on another note, today you're picking up the triplets from their elementary school. You know how hyper they are after school so make sure they are buckled securely. We don't want what happened last time to repeat itself." He chuckles.

After Ryan and I are the triplets, Ronnie, Raine, and Rufus; they are seven years old. Mom only had boys and it was her idea to name us with names that start with R since Dad's name starts with R.

"Rudy will be with me so he'll help. I know it's wrong but I want to ask you to do something for me." I rub the back of my neck.

"What is it?" he asks, curiously.

"Can I see my mates school file so I can see where she lives." I say trying not to sound like a stalker.

"Son, stalking someone is illegal and creepy but okay since she's your mate. What's her name?" He turns to face his computer, fingers hovering on the keyboard ready to type.

"Nikki." I say.

His fingers type and pause.

It's stays quiet for a bit. His eyes move to look at mine. He raises an eyebrow, waiting for something.

"What?" I ask, stupidly.

"Son, I know you're not the brightest but don't you think it'll be easier to find her file if you told me her last name?" Dad says slowly as if he was talking to a little kid. His mouth twitches as he fights to keep a serious face.

I glare at him, "Night. Nikki Night. It's double K not CK." I respond, remembering that P.J. told me his last name is Night so it has to be hers, too.

After some typing and mouse clicking, I hear the printer turn on.

"He you go. She's at the top of her class, maybe she can tutor you." He jokes, handing me Nikki's information.

Ignoring Dad's comment, I scan the paper.

NIKKI NIGHT

D.O.B: December 5

AGE: 17

Grade: 12th (Senior)

Height: 4'9

Weight: 119 lbs

Father: Erick Night

Mother: Unknown

# of Siblings: 2

Address: 2113 Chocolate St.

Damn, she lives like fifteen blocks away. I wonder why under mom it has unknown.

"Thanks, Dad." I grin.

"Sure thing, Riley. When did you say you're meeting the rogue?"

"Saturday at 5:00 p.m." I confirm.

He nods, thinking. "Make sure Ryan goes with you. Oh, and don't forget the triplets after school."

"I won't. Thanks again, Dad."

After saying our good-byes, I leave his office. As I step into the hall, the bell rings.

I go and lean against my red Nissan GTR. As I'm waiting for Rudy by my car, I see Nikki rushing out of the school gates.

I stare at her figure walk away, confused.

Is she walking home? Doesn't her father or brother pick her up? If not, then why not take the bus?

"Let's go, dude." Rudy comes and jumps in the back seat. Weird guy, likes riding in the back.

First thing, I have to somehow convince Nikki to let me give her a ride. Then I'll pick up the triplets.

I start the car and drive in the direction that my mate went.

~~~~~~~~~

Finished. Wrote this chapter during a drive from Mission, TX to Memphis, TN. 18 hours to write this and finally I'm done. Hope you guys like it. Still need 7 hours to arrive in Memphis and my ass is numb, LOL!!!

~~~~~~~~~

Anallely