Chapter eleven

Un Romance Roto |Yandere! Spain X reader| 11 - LIME

_____________________________________________

You fluttered your eyes open to the soft warm glow of the sunlight that seeped through the tiny cracks of the curtain. Inhaling a deep breath, the natural rising of your chest made you realize the warm hold of a pair of arms around that area. Travelling your rusted gaze over your shoulder, you were met with Antonio's sleeping face, eye closed peacefully as he slept in on the morning.

Deciding not not to bother him, you were caged in that position as you stared hard into the wall. This left you no choice but to stay there with nothing but the flexible freedom of your thoughts. You weren't bothered by anything, just the dominance of silence and tranquility as you filtered through and organised your plans for the near future, one of them being the best date to meet up with the police and propose to them your little white lies.

As bad as it would have sounded to a sane person, this was the least you could do to repay him for saving you from a crazed, obsessed man...

***

Sweat had been running down your forehead in never ending pellets as you walked out of the police station, not bothering to wipe the drops of nuisance away. Your racing heart nearly pounded into submission after that nerve racking session of eons of questions thrown at you. Thankfully you had managed to step off the property, which fortunately calmed your spiked heart rate.

You hardly lied, not even to your family. But now you have done it to the police.

As as much as you hated yourself for that shameful achievement, you reassured yourself with the fact that it was for a greater good, a belief and an idea that can never be killed. Society's response was just not satisfactory enough to be accepted, and that was why you needed to take it into your own hands. After that interview as a key witness, such valuable information would surely alter the course of the whole case, and hopefully direct the river currents in your direction.

Their highly anticipated response will hopefully be delivered by the end of the day.

You furrowed your brows with a glint of fatigue in your gaze that had fallen on the floor. "Now, we play the waiting game."

Returning back to your own home, you were welcomed back with open arms. Almost bounding in and leaping into them, you buried your face into his chest and held him tight. Your mind was buzzing and whirring in circles. It was dazed enough to have let you leave without any money, meaning that public transport would have not been an option.

"I'm so tired... Can I just sleep for the whole day?" You whispered, leaning your whole weight on Antonio's for support. He pressed a chaste kiss on your face and hummed in agreement.

"Of course, mi amor. How about we take a bath first?" He replied, slipping his hand into yours and leading you back upstairs. You both made your way to your bedroom, where Antonio placed you onto the bed and started to sort through your drawer for your pyjamas. Taking out some undergarments and a shirt, he was done with your part and was now deep in dilemma as he tried to find his. His fingers curled into a pistol grip under his chin and he tapped his foot repeatedly against the ground.

A kind of thinking face flashed onto his features as he dug deep into your clothes.

"No matter how deep you go you won't find any guy clothes." You commented, "I don't think any miracle would let something like that happen,"

He hummed and continued to let his hands search through. "You never know unless you try, chica." He replied with optimism. He spotted a familiar piece of attire and scooped it up from under all the other masses of clothing.