Chapter seven

Un Romance Roto |Yandere! Spain X reader| 7
_______________________________________

"I can't believe I'm actually going to do this," he sighed through a tired grin. "Oh well, this is for (F/N)." With that, he slipped through the maze of shadows hidden away from the vigilant watch towers, unseen with the cloak of the night. Pumping his legs through the darkness, he was able to make it to the other side without a step within the blinding white glow of the torches.

Turning on his back so that it was against the silvery mesh fence, he felt the cool metal nip at his exposed skin. He turned his head over his shoulder and squinted his eyes, and with a calculating gaze, his mind clicked in the perfect break in. Things like this came as natural as ever for him, especially when he had to both find a way in and out.

Dashing as fast as he could, he bolted over to the back entrance to the vicinity, spotting two guards conversing with each other, obviously bantering about something with no relation to their tasks. Narrowing his eyes into a dangerous glint, he walked smoothly over to them without a peep and threw a swift punch on one of their temples, knocking his lights out resulting in him crumpling down on the floor.

The other was ignorant to what had just happened, but he was soon out cold due to this. Lowering his head down to his knuckles, he gave them a good run before bending down on one knee and pulling out a ring of keys and an identification badge. Smirking in triumph, he held those two objects in front of the original owner's unconscious, bloodied face.

"Thanks for this, dumbass." He whispered.

Picking them up and hauling them over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes, he dumped their bodies in a nearby bush. He then swiped the card on the scanner, letting himself inside the building. The glass doors slid open, and when the gap was just large enough, he slipped inside and placed on a full face mask to conceal his face.

He made a sharp turn to the nearest corner, then whipped his head over to where the main hallway was, waiting patiently for the perfect time when the least people were around. Continuing this ritual several times of camping in the corner, he aimed to take out the least number of officers as possible to keep a low profile. In no time, he had reached he heart of the institute.

Halls and halls of cells were engraved in the walls, trapping the unfortunate, criminally insane and evil. Allen felt goosebumps prick his skin as he watched the inmates with distaste, the sour flavour in his tongue growing more and more prominent as they wandered around. He had been in one of those, and he absolutely despised every second of it. Suddenly, a bustle of people rushed behind him and disappeared, the loud rubbing of fabric and clicking of guns reverberating off the narrow walls.

"Oh shit, I better hurry up," he grumbled, now power walking around the area in search for his guy. He darted his ruby red irises around, searching the many faces that matched the description.

"Okay. So he's a male Hispanic with olive skin and green eyes." he mumbled under his breath, head turning right and left. Green eyes were definitely rare, so it wouldn't be too hard. Running deeper and deeper into the building, he slowed his pace to catch his breath, where he was now puffing softly. Allen strided to the end, where a depressing sight of a man sat on his bunk, shut eyes facing the ground with a shadow cast over his features.

Skidding to an abrupt stop, he leaned closer and stared hard into the figure engulfed in the shadows. Despite the lack of light, he could tell that he had a darker complexion of sun-kissed skin. It was just not possible to tell what hues of eyes he owned.

"Hey, you!" He whisper shouted, the sudden outburst catching his attention, making him glance up from his knees.

"I found you."

***

Sucking in a sharp gasp, your eyes open to be greeted by an overhanging light that shone its glare directly over you. Your ears caught a soft hum, directing your visage to someone with his back turned to you. A baby pink sweater vest that hugged his torso gave it all away, causing your heart to now pound in fear.

"Oh my god." You whispered, pulling your arm up to your chest so that you could hide in it. It didn't budge, but was rather prevented from movement by a tight leather sash that constricted your ability of motion. Glancing down at your trapped limb, you came to realise that your whole body was fastened onto a bench, spelling out your sealed doom. The figure standing in front of you swivelled around, an ear to ear smile plastered on his face, body marker clasped in one hand and an empty glass injector in the other.

A painful wince escaped past your lips as you recognised the face.

"No..." You cried softly, where he clicked his tongue at you in response.

"No what, poppet?" He asked you.

You furrowed your brows together, an intense warmth building up and radiating off of your cheeks and eyes. The bright pink and blues glowing in his psychotic gaze burned through your skin and peered into your soul. The blood drained from your face, the crazed look he had reminding you of what he had used to look like. Those irises gazed over your body with hunger, like you were his prey for the taking.

Biting your lip to hold back the whimpers that would fuel him on, you cried, "Please don't hurt me!"

He widened his eyes and his heart skipped a beat, the sight of you begging for mercy striking a chord with in him. Clapping his hands together and resting his head on it, he gazed at you lovingly with a flustered expression.

"You look absolutely adorable! It makes me want to eat you up!" He squealed. Lowering his eye lids darkly, his lips curled into a malicious smirk. "And that is just what I am going to do,"

"NO! No, please no! Don't kill me!" You screamed through tears that cascaded without a stop down your face. You tried so hard to twist and break out of these chains that held you down, but to no avail. Your efforts resulted only in an awkward flinching, where the tightness of the what bound you to the spot resisted strongly to your violent thrashes.

You continued to sob as the energy in your muscles started wear away, leaving you sore, hopeless and trapped. Your plan had backfired literally, where it sparked a surge of heat the burnt your arms away like a destructive flame. Slowing and weakening your resistance, you decided that you could only wait for all this to be over like a nightmare impossible to escape from with your own will.

He hummed at your stationary body, in save for the occasional twitches and shaking. Leaning forward and wiping the trails of fresh tears away, he popped off the lid and drew a small love heart on the centre of your arm, directly on top of a vein. The squeaks and wetness of the tip of the pen sent you overboard, sending electricity-like jolts to shoot through your body.

"Now now poppet, stay still," he said, placing down his pen and bringing out the injector. "You don't want me to pop a vein, do you?"

Your blood ran cold on hearing that, grotesque images of crimson spurting out of your limb making you gag. You didn't move another muscle from them on, letting him take over you both physically and mentally. He pointed the very tip of the sharp needle on your skin, grazing it a little and lingering it on that spot as if to tease you. Shaking your head as he pressed harder and harder into your flesh, your heart was about to burst just like how your skin was going to.

"(F/N)!" A voice shouted, stopping your heart. Oliver pulled the needle away from you, the dangerous sharp inching further and further away much to your relief. You rolled your head as far as you could to locate where it came from, but more importantly the source.

"ALLEN!" You screamed, "Help me!"

The brunette rushed over to you and threw his hands on the tight leather pieces that secured your body on the bench, not giving a shit a both Oliver standing there. Before he could untie the last few knots, a sharp edge ripped through his hand, cutting a deep gash all the away across his thumb to his middle finger. His heart sank and he pulled away swiftly, bringing his hand up to his mouth so that he could numb the pain by licking it.

"Fuck, fuck fuck... That fucking hurt you know!" He seethed through his clenched teeth, glaring darkly at the blonde.

"I don't like it when other people touch what's mine," Oliver hissed, putting heavy emphasis on the last word.

"I beg to differ." A low voice spoke menacingly, catching you all off guard. As if you all had your minds clicked in utter surprise, your heads turned slowly to the doorway almost at the same pace. Your eyes enlarged to the size of dinnerplates.

"Toni!" You cried, extending your arm to reach out to him. The dam in your eyes broke, spilling a waterfall of tears. No language could describe the chaos of feelings that clashed in your body, one second you were expecting the worst and the next you were over the moon, over the stars and planets. Antonio softened his gaze at you and slipped his hand into yours to give it a reassuring squeeze, his soft touch you longed for calming the raging tsunamis of emotions into tranquil beach waves.

That told you that all was going to be fine.

Lingering his loving gaze over you for a few more moments, he then glanced up at the Englishman where the warm smile disappeared immediately. It melted into pure fury, an ice cold gaze staring directly at Oliver's indifference. Antonio's face darkened and a murderous aura emanated off of him, sourcing from his pair of emerald irises that glowered over him with a sense of well-achieved dominance that even Oliver felt threatened from.

"Yours?" The Spaniard chuckled lightly, the taunting tone ticking the Brit off but at the same time faltering his morale. "Say that one more time and that will be your last."

Oliver had never felt himself threatened, let alone beaten. This could perhaps be the first time he experienced dread in a long, long time.

"The poppet is mine. Nothing you say will change that." He replied, feigning confidence. "You won't be able to take her away from me. And plus, you're on my turf."

He let out a small laugh of amusement. "I don't care where this is. It could be any place in the world, but (F/N) will always be mine. We are meant to be," Antonio replied, snaking his arms around your neck and planting a kiss on your forehead. You couldn't help but swoon over those words that caused deep red to streak across your face. Although he may be rather oblivious and needs practice in some areas of communication, the area of love is always expressed inarguably passionately.

"Well, I disagree." His eye twitched.

"That's too bad then. I guess either you or me will be staying in that jail cell."