Chapter six

Un Romance Roto |Yandere! Spain X reader| 6

____________________________________________

Now that you've set your mind to a goal, school and your career had become much more effortless for you. You couldn't ask for more, especially now that the bail of those several grand seemed much more achievable, unlike before when all hope had been lost. There was nothing wrong or strange that Allen had described to you that you felt with being a waitress at Oliver's, in save for those occasional glances glinting with what you had grown used to before.

Your hands were submerged in a curtain of warm water spurting out from the tap as you rinsed the last remaining pastel pink presentation plates. Once you were done with that, you used one of the hand towels to wipe and dry off the remaining droplets of liquid rolling down the bright shine of the porcelain. Humming a soft tune to yourself, that only increased how alluring you were.

A pair of aqua blue eyes shone in delight as they watched your every move, as if to catch you for even the smallest detail that fell out of precision. Briefly flickering your eyes over to the small opening from the inside storage rooms away from the pearly suds sloshing around in the water, you flinched at his scorching gaze that burned your skin despite having half your arm soaked in water. Darting your eyes back to yourself, you drained the sink and watched a small vortex swirl down the sink before wiping away the glaze of water on your arm.

You coughed, snapping him out of his daze.

"Oliver? Did you need something?" You asked without looking up.

He blinked, dumbfounded that you had noticed his presence despite being as quiet as a mouse.

"Oh, I was just thinking..." he replied, words unable to be stringed together properly. He stood up and walked out from his hiding spot to face you directly. "I wanted to show you something."

"Is that so? What is it?" you asked, hanging the baby pink tea towel next to the sink. Patting your hands dry, he slid his hands into yours and led you out of the kitchen and behind into the hallway for storage. Without a word, he led you further and further, deeper into the unexplored halls. The singular light bulb hanging freely from the ceiling could only light up so much, the darkness and abundance of blind spots sending you chills down your spine as opposed to the bright cafe outside.

Stepping into a room, it contrasted greatly with what you both were previously walking in - it was a rather spacious bedroom, a master bedroom decorated with an array of delicate and fancy furniture, the walls wrapped with gentle pinks and roses where paintings of cakes and teas hung upon. You widened your eyes and gasped, mouth agape as you admired the wonderful room.

"Wow- Is this... Is this your bedroom? It looks amazing!" you exasperated, scurrying over to the small vase of roses sitting on a table opposite the bed.

He blushed and cupped his face, maybe letting your flattery get to him a little too much.

"I'm so touched, poppet! I'm so very glad you like this room!" he squealed, rushing over to you to attack you in a series of hugs. You laughed and hugged back gently, allowing his sweet scent to fill your nose. You really wanted to ask this question that you held back for ages now, but seeming that you both were this close, there wouldn't be that much of a problem.

Pulling away from his embrace, you looked at him up and down. "Hey, Oliver?"

He smiled softly. "Ollie is fine. And yes, poppet?"

You swallowed and felt heat rush to your face, your eyes now darting around nervously.

"Are... Are you gay? I'm sorry, if you don't want to answer that question it's totally cool-" you waved your hands at him, the facial expression from before remaining unfazed and unchanged.