《8》

~3rd person P.O.V~
"We need to talk." Hearing that made Karins mom nervous. 'Shit! He found out.'

4 hours later

"Ne, Karin what should we do now?" Karin and Sakura had been playing for hours and all they did was puzzles..........to smart for their age. 'What can we do? I can ask mom since dad isnt here so, there is a higher chance of her saying yes by 25%. Which means 80% chance!' "Mom, Can me and Sakura go to the park?" Silence. Silence. Silence. All over the place. Not a single sound can be heard besides the breathing by the children. "Yes." Karin made a sigh of relief. She grabbed Sakuras hand and left the house quickly wanting to show her, her secret place.

~Karins P.O.V~
Thank kami that dad is doing one of his jobs but, he hasn't come back yet...... Oh well. At least I can show her my secret place. Soon Sakura and I will have to do them. Anyways, my secret place is on of the best places in the world! In my opinion. Hopefully, Suigetsu is there on time. Agh! Who cares anyways. I can feel myself blushing just thinking about him. Ah. Whatever.

~Sakuras P.O.V~
"Karin are we almost there yet?" "Almost!" Wow shes so determined and happy. Her face is pink though........shes' blushing? I nod my head and immediantly get rid of my thoughts. "Were here!"

~3rd person P.O.V~
Karin looked surprised but happy at what she was seeing. Suigetsu amd his brother Mangetsu. A smile started creeping up her face and yelled "Hey, Sui!" Suigetsu turned around and saw Karin. He blushed and turned his head to the left so she wouldn't see his pink face. "I told you not to call me that!" Mangetsu chuckled at his little brothers antics. "Hey, its not funny!" Sakura started to laugh. Suigetsu didnt notice her until now. "Hey pinkie, the names Suigetsu but you can call me Sui, it'd be great if we'd be friends." Sakura was suprised. She couldn't believe that she was going to have a fourth friend. She was happy. "I'm Sakura." She heard someone clear their throat and looked next to Suigetsu and saw a second person. He took his hand out for Sakura to shake as he introduced himself. "I'm Mangetsu, Suigetsus' older brother." Sakura shook his hand. Then she heard Karin and Suigetsu making conversation. "She's pretty cool isn't she." "Yeah, how did you meet her." "Well, she was being bullied and I helped her." Suigetsu couldn't help but frown. He already knew why they bullied her. The answer was pretty obvious.

Her hair.

"Why though?" He wanted to hear it from Karin.

"Because of her hair."

"Just like you huh? Well, except for the glasses."

"I guess."

Karin blushed at a memory that appeared in her head.

Flashback~

"Look at four eyes here."

Karin turned around as she saw a group of boys.

"W-what do you want." Karin never stuttered unless she was scared.

"Nothing. Just bored and wanted a new toy." The boys started to laugh.

Karin was shoved to the floor. She tried to pick herself up but couldn't due to the injury on her knee.

"Pathetic."

"Hey! Leave her alone", yelled a certain boy. (I'm pretty sure we all know who this is 😏😏)

Karin turned and saw a boy with white hair and purple eyes, that were hypnotizing while his white hair made him stand out more.

"Defending the red-headed freak are we Suigetsu?"

"And? Is there a problem with it?"

Karin looked up in disbelief. Someone was standing up for her.

The boys pushed Suigetsu leading them to start kicking and punching him.

"Leave him alone!" Karin yelled but they didn't seem to listen nor care. Karin ran her way to Suigetsu and pushed the boys away from him.

"Look at that. A freak defending another freak." They left due to their parents yelling.

"Why would you defend me?", Asked Karin while fixing her glasses.

"Because your my friend." Suigetsu said with a wide grin on his face.

Karin blushed and said, "Thank you."

~End Flashback~

That was the happiest time for Karin. Karin looked at Suigetsu and noticed him blushing. 'Maybe he remembered too.'

Sakura ran to Karin and Suigetsu and askes them to play on the swings.

"Sure."

Suigetsu was happy to make another friend besides Karin and the rest of Konoha 14. "Hey pinky wh-" "Please don't call me that I have a name." Sakura didn't want to be called pinky. It reminded her of the bullying. Suigetsu noticed his mistake right away. "Sorry sorry, anyway Sakura when do you have to be home?" Sakura forgot about her dad. Dammit. "I gotta go home by Sui, Mangetsu and Karin." She waved goodbye and ran home. "Bye." She heard them call back. A fourth friend........

Sorry for not posting I'm having problems at home amd school but I will try to update more and faster. Thank your for reading. Comment what you think.