《4》

Sakuras P.O.V (After Class)
Man! Who new school could be boring and troublesome.....great now I'm starting to sound like that kid with the pineapple hair. "I'm pretty sure his name is Shikamaru." Oh okay. "...kura..." Hm? "Sakura!" I looked up and saw Ami and her friends *cough*followers*cough* It seems I was to much into my thoughts and didn't notice Ami calling my name. "What?" Is she going to ask me to be her friend?... Hopefully a friend would be nice to have... "You better stay away from MY Sasuke-kun got it!" Huh? Sasuke-kun? "Cha! Dont let her boss you around!" Inny-chan is right! "And? What if I don't?" Shannaro! That felt good. I should stand up for myself more often. "If you don't then I will just bully you until you do." Man! Can't she just give up? No kidding "So? What is that going to do?" "Ugh" Aww someone can't handle being talked to. "Hey! Stop spacing out!" I looked up and saw Ami put her hands up, then she pushed me down and started to laugh. I felt tear forming in my eyes, but when I couldn't handle it anymore I start crying. "Awww look at the big crybaby. Hahahaha" "Hahaha, look at her big forehead and her ugly pink hair I bet her mom let her dye it." Why me? Are moms and dads hit not enough. A hand on my shoulder took me out of my thoughts and as I looked up to see who it is they said 3 words and one I heard him say them I knew who we was. "Don't touch her" I looked up to see who defended me and I saw the one and only........

Sasuke Uchiha.

"Sasuke-kun! Why are you defending her! Wouldn't you rather hang out with us instead of this freak!" Why is he defending me? Gah! This is all gonna hurt to think about. "Why would I hang out with you.....fangirls?" "W-w-what do you mean Sasuke-kun?" Jeez can't she take a hint. No kidding. "Do I need to say it more hurtful or are you just deaf? You.....guys......are.....annoying." Annoying. Finally. A word that describes Ami. I was thinking about a nuisance but I have a feeling it would fit someone else later in the future. One question is stuck in my mind......why would Sasuke Uchiha from the great and oh so mighty Uchiha family defend my. I think to my self sarcastically. I look up and see that Sasuke is still standing next to me and telling Ami off. "Just go away. Your more annoying then I thought." I saw her turn around quickly and starts to run like there is no tomorrow. I look up at Sasuke and he looks up at me. His eyes. They are so mesmerizing. Black onyx eyes. I started at him until he spoke up. "Are you okay?" "Hm? Yeah, I'm fine thank you for the help." He takes his hand out for me to take it. "Thank you." "Hn." I forgot. Uchihas and their pride. "Your welcome." I stared at him wide eyed until I felt a blush come across my cheeks.

"Teme! I found yo- huh? Sakura-chan" I felt nervous then I remembered the tears and bruises I had. I quickly wiped away the tears and stopped sniffling. Then my body moved on its own and I hid behind Sasuke so I can hide the bruises from Naruto. "H-h-hi N-naruto." "Whats wrong?" Sasuke asked. "N-n-nothing." Then Sasuke notice my bruises and took something out of his backpack. It was cream. I watched him open the lid and put his finger inside the bottle and took it out. "W-what are y-you d-d-doing?" "...." I just stay sitting with a blush on my cheeks that won't go away. He starts rubbing his fingers over my scratches and bruises. I felt a small amount of pain but it quickly went away. "S-s-sasuke?" Seriously. You just said your welcome and now you are going to igno- "Does it hurt still?" "N-no. T-than you." "Hn." "Uhhhh I'm still here, ya know?" I giggled while Naruto started to pout. Oh yeah. My question. "W-why did y-you d-defend me?" I asked Sasuke. Then something unbelievable happened..............................................................he blushed, but it quickly went away. "Well, I don't really like bullies and they had a really stupid reason for bullying you and I wanted to help out since... you know, you arent a fangirl." "Oh. W-well thank y-you." I saw Naruto deep in thought then he yelled "Lets be friends." At that moment I started to cry. "Whats wrong Sakura/Sakura-chan?" They said at the same time. "I-it's just t-t-that I-i had never h-had a f-friend b-before. "Well then we will be your firsts, Dattebayo!" I smiled happily and said, "Thank you, guys." "No problem/Hn." I made a friend. I looked at the sky and thought 'Sasori nee-san are you watching? I finally made friends.' "Sakura-chan lets go to the dollar store and see if they have something we can each have as a sign of our friendship!" "Okay." Not stuttering eh? Its probably because they are my friends now! Finally, I have friends. Hey pay attention to. Making friends is easy but its also easy to lose them. What do you mean? Nevermind. Naruto grabbed mines and Sasukes hand and started to drag us to the store. "Hey I found something!" I heard Naruto yelled at least 5 aisles away. Jeez he could be a world alarm clock. "I'm coming." I say. I see Naruto holding 3 headbands. One is pink with a piece of metal in the middle with the Konoha leaf symbol on it, the second one the same as the pink one but dark blue, and the third one is just like the other two but black. "Here Sakura you get the pink one, Sasuke-teme her gets the dark blue one, and I of course get black." "Did they not have orange?" "Sadly no but I don't care because O would look weird with just to much orange." "Oh, okay." I smiled brightly and proudly put the headband on top of my head. While Sasuke and Naruto put their headband on their forehead. "Wait a minute....how are we going to pay?" I asked the both then Sasuke spoke up and said," Don't worry I'll pay for all 3." "Are you sure Sasuke-kun?" I asked him then I covered my mouth as I just recalled the name I called him. 'Sasuke-kun' I saw him smirk and grab a camera. "That would be 10 dollars and 67 cents please." Naruto and I just watched Sasuke-kun pay for the items and just walked out of the store. "Sakura stand next to me and Naruto stand next to the other side of Sakura." Sasuke-kun asked a stranger to take 3 pictures of us. Then three things came out of the camera and I'm pretty sure those are the pictures. "Here one picture for each of us so that we won't forget this moment" This moments is unforgettable. "Thanks Sasuke/Sasuke-kun." "And Sakura you can keep the camera." "Thank you." Hey don't we have to get home. Damn. Your right. "I have to go home now but I will see you guys in class tomorrow." "Okay buy Sakura/Sakura-chan." "Bye!" Finally some friends.

Song: Unforgettable by French Montana Feat. Swae Lee

I have been working on this chapter the whole day (a bunch of editing) and I'm tired but I just can't sleep so I am gonna work on the next chapter so bye and have a good day/night