《7》

~3rd Person P.O.V~

Kizashi is still holding Sakuras hand as they are still walking. Sakura is deep in thought about her mom. 'Why is mom gone?' 'Did she not love me anymore?' 'Is she on one of those jobs that Sasori and Rin did?' "Were here." Sakura looked up and saw a house with a mailbox that read 'Uzumaki'. The house was like an ordinary house but 2 stories high. (Stories are like floors EX:Their house has 2 floors.) Sakura stared in amazement. "Wow" "Sakura you made it!" Kizashi started walking to the doorstep and saw Karin and her mom. "Where is your dad?" Sakura asked. Karin looked down and answered, "On a job." A job? Sakura thought to herself. Just like mom........

~Sakuras P.O.V~
On a job......just like mom. Dont forget Sasori and Rin. Yeah, big sister and brother went on these 'jobs' but haven't come back from one specific job.

~Flashback~ 3rd P.O.V

"Big brother!" "Hm?" Sakura ran to her brother and hugged him tightly. He hugged back but twice as hard.

"C-cant breathe." Sasori lets go of Sakura and says, "Sorry baby sister."

"I'm not a baby I'm only four years old!" Sakura exclaimed as she held up four fingers.

"Did you forget I was here to?" Sakura turned and saw her sister. Rin. "Big sister!" Sakura gave Rin a hug and nearly suffocated her. Sasori pouted. "Why can't you hug me like that?"

"I like big sister more! She doesn't call me a baby!" Sasori mumbled something but Sakura and Rin heard.

"Brat."

"I am not a brat!"

"You don't even know what that means."

"Uh-huh. I read it in the dictionary that Uncle Deidera gave me."

Rin and Sasori sweat dropped. "Uh, Sasori I know Deidera adores Sakura and all but a dictionary? Are you kidding me?"

"Eh? Big sister, but I like the dictionary. I can memorize almost every word, although I haven't finished reading it yet."

"I think its better if you don't."

"Why?"

Sasori got nervous.

"N-no reason."

"Anyways how were your jobs today?" Sakura started rambling them with questions.

"Was it hard?"

"Did you steal more stuff?"

"Did you beat up more bad guys?"

"Hold on! One question at a time." Rin exclaimed.

"When I grow up I want to do jobs, just like you guys."

Sasori and Rin looked at each other sadly. "Whats wrong?" Did I say something wrong?"

"Nothing" Suddenly a phone started to ring and it was Sasoris'.

"Hello?"

"We just got home!" Rin kept looking at Sasori and Sakura back and forth.

"We understand." Sasori hung up and looked at Rin.

"We got another job."

"Again?!"

"Unfortunately, yes." Rin sighed and went to her room and started to pack.....again.

"You just got home." Sakura started to tear up. "Don't worry we'll be back before you know it."

"Okay. And when you do I will be done with the dictionary." Sasori sweat dropped.

"Okay." Rin came down with bags. Sasori helped her carry the bags out the door and to the car. "Tell uncle Deidera I said hi!" Sakura yelled. "Okay."

~Flashback End~ Sakuras P.O.V

Sasori and Rin huh? I look up at dad and ask him a question. "When are big sister and brother coming home." Yeah, it has been 6 months since Sasori and Rin had left for their job. Dad looked at me and said, "Soon, they just need to finish more jobs." I hate that. That is literally the only answer he will give me and it is getting annoying. "Hn."

~3rd Person P.O.V~

Sakura turns to Karin and introduces her to her dad. "Dad, Karin. Karin, Dad." "Hi, Mr.Haruno I'm Karin Uzumaki." She said with a big smile on her face. "Hi, Karin." Karins mom comes out and welcomes Kizashi and Sakura in. Sakura walked in and looked in amazement. "Wow, Karin house looks amazing." "Thank you! I did alot of cleaning but was rewarded by ice cream." Sakura started to pout. "Lucky." Karin pushed up her glasses and looked up at Sakura and said, "Well, I still have some if you want any." Sakura smiled. "Yeah!" Then, Karin and Sakura ran to the kitchen. "No running." Kizashi walked to Karins mom with a serious face.

"We need to talk."

Hey! So I am a little behind on chapters and am trying to catch up.

Who knew Rin was going to be Sakuras older sister? I wanted it to happen.....yeah.

And...............todays my birthday! (March 5) so I am finally ** years old. Can you guess my age? Lol XD

Thank you for reading. :D