《6》

3rd Person P.O.V
Sakura had finished class and is starting to pack up her things and leave. Once she finished packing up she left the classroom until a voice stopped her. "Hey." Sakura turned and saw Karin. "Hey, Karin." Sakura said confidently, since she started to talk more to other students. "Would you like to come over and meet my parents?", Karin asked. "I'll have to ask my dad but just in case he says yes I will need your address and phone number." Sakura said. Then Karin stammered, "Address?" "The place you live at." Sakura said. "Oh." She wrote down her address, which she got from her mom, on a piece of paper and gave it to Sakura.

~Karins P.O.V~
After I gave Sakura my 'address' or whatever it was I grabbed moms hand and started walking home. Once we were walking I noticed moms face looked kind of.......................scared. What was she scared of? "Mom? Are you okay?" She turns her head down so that she can face me. "Yes, sweetie why?" "No reason." Once we made it to the house I heard dad yelling. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE HAVE TO GO NEXT YEAR?" Then he just started yelling other stuff out and I heard one word that caught my attention.

'Akatsuki'

~Sakuras P.O.V~
After I walked home I heard dad on the phone. I shrug it off and wait until he is done so I can ask him if we can go to Karins house. Dad just ended the calles and mumbled a couple if words "Stupid Akatsuki." Akatsuki? "Daddy, what is the Akatsuki?" "Huh? It's nothing dear. You will know soon. Hopefully never." He mumbled the last part but I heard it pretty well. You see we all use to be a big happy family with my sister Rin and my brother Sasori but, they went missing at the same time and mom and dad changed. "Where is mom?" My dad stopped in his tracks and said, "Work". "Okay." Time to ask the question. "Ummm, daddy is it okay if we can go to my friends house? She gave me her address and her parents want to meet us." He thought about it for a second until he opened his mouth and said ,"Sure, whats her name?" "Karin Uzumaki" I noticed Dad tensed up at the name. "Whats wrong?" "Nothing, we can go tomorrow now eat your dinner and go to bed." "Okay"

3rd Person P.O.V
Sakura eats her dinner and washes her plate when she finishes. After she washed her plate she went to her room and started reading a dictionary. Yeah, a dictionary. At least, after 34 minutes she went to bed and fell asleep.

~Next Morning~

Sakura time to get up, to go to Karins house. Sakura got up once she heard her dad. "Okay, let me get ready." Sakura got up and started putting her clothes on, then she slipped her shoes on and started making her way downstairs. Once she wnt downstairs she noticed her dad standing at the doorway, waiting for her. "Let's go." He has his hand out for Sakura to take. She holds his hand and they start walking down the street to Karins house. 'I pretty much know the Karins family but I guess for the sake of the jobs, we will have to act it out.' Kizashi thought to himself.........

Sorry that I havent posted that fast and that this chapter is short. Its just that I have been getting really sick lately due to rain and I have a bunch of homework and school work to deal. I will try and update as soon as possible. Thank you for reading.