《5》

Sakuras P.O.V (Around 7pm)
Inny-chan what should I tell mom and dad? If anything I think you should just tell them that you were talking to your teacher. Yeah sure for one whole hour I was talking to my teacher. Hey! Just try it. Who knows it might work. And dont forget to put your headband in your backpack. They might be suspicious. Right. I untie my headband and quickly put it in my backpack. I lift my hand and put it on the doorknob. I grip the doorknob tight, open it and say, "I'm home." Slap! I felt someone's hand go across my cheek and a sting of pain on my cheek as I'm trying not to cry. "WHERE WERE YOU?! AND WHY WERE YOU LATE?!" I hear my dad yell at me. Thank god I put my head band in my backpack. "W-well my t-teacher wanted to talk to m-me." "You better not be lying to me or else!" "I-im not." Jeez abusing a 5-year old.....tsk tsk watch when he goes to jail one your not gonna bail him out. For real. "Hurry up and come to the kitchen in 5 minutes or no dinner!" Ha! No dinner. What do you want her to eat on the streets or something. Thanks inny-chan! No problem kiddo. I grip on to my backpack and start running up the stairs to my bedroom. I open the door and just throw my backpack on the bed and close my door. I walk down the stairs when I notice my dad on the phone and hung up immediately once he saw me. "Hey, boss I gotta talk to you later something came up" He hung up the phone. "Hey daddy whats for dinner?" "We are having sphagetti with a side of bens and mashed potatoes." ............hes smiling. "Oh okay." Something is up. How can you tell? He was smiling. Yeah......whatever I will worry about it tomorrow. I walk over to my chair and pulled it out so I can sit on it. Once I sat on the chair I noticed something missing or....someone. "Daddy? Where's mommy?" I notice I made the wrong move asking that question. Once I asked the question he looks up at me. I notice his eyes are puffy and red......like hes been crying. "Eat by yourself I don't feel like eating." He says. He got up from his chair and left to his bedroom. Slam! I flinched when I heard dad slam his door. I wonder......if something happened to mom why was dad smiling? I'm not sure.....oh well time to eat. I put my hands together and say "Thank you for the food." I start ro eat and once I'm done I clear my plate and put it in the sink. I walk up the stairs carefully not wanting to disturb dad. I walk in and realize the time '9:24 pm'. Wow I should sleep for school. Yeah you dont want to be sleepy during class. Yeah your right. I quickly jump into my bed and cover myself with the blanket.

~Next Morning~

Yawn...Jeez it seems I am still tired. I look over at my clock and I read the time '7:45'. Ya know, we are pretty smart for people our age, then again we are a Haruno. Yeah, I heard from mom and dad that big sister was like that to until........ "Sakura, get dressed and come down to eat breakfeast." "Okay Dad." Something seems sketchy. Can't say your wrong. I put on a green shirt, dark blue skinny jeans and, my pink jacket that has my familys 'crest' on the back and slipped on my lime, green flats. I walk down the stairs and notice that mom isnt here. Should I ask? No. Remember what happened yesterday? Yeah, your right. "Here you go Sakura. A plate of pancakes with some syrup and bacon on the side." "Thanks, dad." I put my hands together and say, "Thank you for the food." I start to eat when I notice the time '8:10'. Damn I'll tell dad that I can walk. School is only down the street anyways. "Dad I am going to walk to school." "....." "Okay." I run upstairs and grab my backpack, then head back downstairs. "Be careful." "Will do." I hope Naruto and Sasuke can hang put with me today again. I keep walking until I notice the school right in front of me. I walk in and notice that everyone is eyeing me. I walk into class and walk to my seat until someone put their foot in front of me and made me trip. "Hah. Look at pinkie." "Seems like she can't stand her own ground."

I felt tears starting to form, but before I could cry I hear someone start yelling. "Hey leave her alone!" "And what are you going to do about it four-eyes." I look up and see the one and only......Karin Uzumaki. I see her parents talking with mine sometimes and she is Narutos cousin. "What do you think I'm gonna do huh? Leave her alone! You always talk about her hair color, why don't you say anything aboyt mine huh? It's pretty unnatural and bright red." She is...defending me? "So, four-eyes." Uh-oh. She hit them and they sat to their seats immediately. She is walking up to me. Is she going to make fun of me to? "Hey, my name is Karin Uzumaki, whats yours?" Should I answer? Yeah! "M-my name is S-sakura Haruno." I say shyly. "Oh, well my cousin Naruto told me all about you." I feel my face getting hot, starting to blush. He talks about me? "O-oh." "Yeah! We can be friends." "F-friends?" "Yeah." I smiled. "Of course." She smiled and held out her hand. "Well you can be a part of our group." Yeah our group called "Konoha 14", although we will have to change it to 15 if you join." (BTW I said Konoha 14 because Juugo, Suigetsu, Karin, and Sasuke are here.) "O-oh well I-i will see." "Alright well we should go to our seats, the teacher should be coming." "Okay." A new friend.........how lucky I am.

Okay, so I just wanted to say sorry for the wait. I have been busy with school and family problems. Second, I wanted Karin to be Sakuras best friend instead of Ino because........of the storyline in the future, I will try to update as soon as possible and I'll try to make the chapters longer. Anyways thank you for reading. I suck at writing. XD