Tyler Hubbard

Requested By: 

"Tyler I am tired of the fighting!" You yelled at your boyfriend of 7 years.

"Mallory if you would just listen." He said.

"No, i'm done." You said grabbing your stuff and heading out to your truck.

"Mallory please don't leave." He plead.

"No I am done. Goodbye."You said speeding off.

Tyler continued to call and text you You didn't care though. You went to grab your phone and it fell to the floor board. You sighed and reached down to get it. You weren't paying attention to the speed you were going. The last thing you remembered was the glass shattering and your phone ringing.

Tyler was sitting in the living room with his head in his hands. His phone went off and he looked at the caller ID seeing your name.

"Mallory." He said.

"No sir this is highway patrolmen Micheals. Your name was in this young ladies phone as her emergency contact." He said.

"Oh my god what happened?" Tyler asked.

"She was in a pretty bad accident. I am unaware of her condition at this time. We suggest you get to the hospital as soon as possible." He said.

"Okay thank you." Tyler said grabbing his stuff and rushing out the door.

Mallory regained some type of consiousness. All she ketp seeing was people working on her.

"Can you tell me your name sweetheart?" A lady asked.

MALLORY POV

"Yes, Mallory." 

"Can you tell me your name?" She asked me again.

"I just said Mallory can you not hear m?"

"We will take care of you. Stay with us." The lady said.

TYLER"S POV

I whipped into the hospital parking lot and rushed inside.

"Mallory Stone." I said.

"She is in surgery sir." The lady said.

"Do you know how she is?" I asked.

"No, sir I do not. Please have a seat." She said.

"Look that woman in there is my girlfriend. You better tell me if she is okay." I said.

"come on bro she will be okay." Brain said coming up behind me.

"Mr. Hubbard?" A doctor said.

"Thats me." I said.

"Is she okay?" I asked.

"She is alive. She had pretty bad trauma. She is still unconscious but you can see her." He said.

We walked in her room and I sat by her bed. I held onto her hand and chocked back my tears. I started to sing Stay to see if that helped.

"If I told you I loved you would it make you wanna stay?" I sang.

"Yes." A faint voice said.