Scotty MCcreery

You had just got home and you already felt the need to go back over. You and your boyfriend Scotty just called it quits for like the 10th time. Every time you would leave as soon as you would get home you would call him and say you were coming over. 

"No, Melissa not his time." You said to yourself.

Scotty on the other hand was sitting down drinking like he normally does when you leave. He knew you would be back. This happened every other month. He looked at the clock as it struck midnight. figuring you would be walking up to the door. He got up and opened it. There you were standing there like always.

"Right on time." He said.

"Oh shut up." You said walking in.

"You know I don't know why you go all the way home." He said.

"Scotty what is it about you that won't let me leave?" You asked.

"You love me Mel this isn't like your other relationships." He said.

"I know but one of these days I wont come back." You said.

"We will see about that." He said laughing.

"I hate you." You said.

"I love you to. Now come on." He said walking towards the bedroom.

Looks like you will always be coming right back. Maybe next time you will just park up the road instead of going all the way home.