Hunter Hayes

Today was the day you became Mrs. Hayes. You were getting your hair and make up done. This was a day you never could have dreamed would happen. 

"You look beautiful Talia." Your mom said.

"Thanks momma." You said.

"Don't be afraid to love." She said.

"It's time." The wedding planner said.

You got up and straightened out your dress. You took one last look in the mirror before heading out the door.

HUNTER'S POV

I stood at the alter waiting to see Talia walk down the isle. I had been waiting for this day ever since the day I met her. She was truly my Amen. The music started and the doors opened. She looked breath taking. The way her dress hugged her curves and her bright smile. 

"Who gives this woman away?" The pastor asked.

"Her mother and I do." Her step-dad said.

"We are gathered here today to celebrate the love of Talia and Hunter. We want to wish these two a lifetime of happiness. The couple has written their own vows which they will share now." He said.

"Talia, from the day in kindergarden when I stole your juice box I knew you were the one. Although back then you thought boys had cooties but that isn't the case now. Over the years going from being best friends to lovers has been an awesome ride. I couldn't have asked the Lord for anyone better/ You are truly my Amen." I said.

"Hunter, I remember that day perfectly. I also remember our parents forcing us to be friends. Then we didn't really like each other but now i am grateful that they did. I can't see myself with anyone else. You are my sunshine on a rainy day. I can't wait to ride this crazy roller coaster called life with you until the end." She said.

"Now Hunter do you take Talia to be you lawfully wedded wife for as long as you both shall live?" He asked.

"I do." I said.

"Talia do you take Hunter to be your lawfully wedded husband for as long as you both shall live?" He asked.

"I do." She said.

"Place these rings on each others fingers as a eternal symbol of your everlasting love." He said.

I took the ring and placed it on her finger and then she did the same to me.

"By the power vested in me by the State of Louisiana I now pronounce you Husband and Wide. You may kiss the bride." Ge said.

I raised her veil and kissed her like I never have before. I could have felt the sparks fly. This was the woman I was going to spend the rest of my life with.