Sam Hunt

You continued to read the numerous comments about you and Sam's relationship. People could be so hurtful. You had only been public for a short while and right now you were regretting it. Some fans were nice but the bad out weighed the good in this situation.  Sam was out with some friends and you were home suppose to be having a rest and relaxation day. Currently that wasn't happening. You had tears streaming down your cheeks as you continued to read the hate,

SamHuntsWife: She should just kill herself. She is a waste of god air.

This had really gotten to you. You went into the bathroom doing something your swore you would never do again. You knewSam would be home soon so you had to hurry. You were to engulfed in tears to hear Sam calling your name.

"Maddie! Where are you!" He yelled throughout the house.

When you didn't answer Sam got worried. he rushed up to the bedroom and saw the bathroom door closed. He looked at your open laptop on the bed and knew what was happening.

"Madilyn open the door." He said.

"I am fine." You said.

"Madilyn open it or I will kick it down." He said.

He heard the lock click and he opened the door. He saw the blood stained towel and immediately engulfed you in a hug, He pulled away and grabbed the first aid kit and began wrapping your cuts.

"Why?" He asked.

"Why not." You said.

"Maddie You swore you wouldn't do this anymore." He said.

"I'm sorry bur they were so mean." You said.

"Ignore them all that matters is that I love you." He said.

"I try Sam I just can't" You said.

"If you need someone to cry with I will. We can sit here and cry like 2 big babies,. Just please don't hurt yourself." He said.

"Okay I'm sorry I won't do this again." You said.

"I love you and that's all that ,matters." He said again.