Josh Turner

Against your protest your friends were driagging you to a party tonight. You had just broke up with your boyfriend and weren't eager to get back in the dating scene.

"Come on Ally will be fun." Your friend Jess said.

"I guess." You said getting out the car.

You walked into the crowed house and sat at the island in the kitchen while your friends went off to god only knows. 

"This seat taken?" A male voice asked.

"No." You said not even looking up.

"Going through a break up huh?" He asked.

"Yeah how did you know?" You asked.

"Because you are at a party and sitting away from everybody looking down." He said.

"Yup that would be correct. I'm Ally." You said turning to shake the strangers hand.

"Josh." He said shaking your hand.

"Nice to meet you Josh. SO why are you here in the kitchen instead of out there?" You asked.

"If I'm being honest  I actually got dragged here by friends." He said..

"Same here." You said.

"Small world." He said taking a sip of his beer.

"Well at east one thing good came out of this night." You said.

"What's that?" He asked.

"i made a new friend." You said.

"Very true Miss Ally." He said.

"Yes Mr. Josh." You said.

"Care to dance?" He asked.

"I don't know how to dance."  You said.

"Neither do I." He laughed.

"Well at least we will look like fools together." You laughed getting up.

He took your hand leading you to an empty spot on the floor. He put his arms around your waist and you swayed back and forth to the slow country beat.

"You're Josh Turner aren't you." You said,

"I was wondering when you would notice." He said.

"Sorry." You said.

"Its okay it is good to be a regular person sometimes." He said.

"Well Mr. Turner with me you will always be a regular person." You said.