Jason Aldean

You were new in the country music game. Tonight was your first CMA awards. Your boyfriend couldn't come to support you but you weren't going to let that ruin your fun. You were meeting with some of the biggest names in music. You had met Deirks Bentky a few times prior so he was showing you around.

"This would be the person you will be sitting next to. Jason this is Presley." He said introducing the both of you.

"Nice to meet you pretty lady." He said extending his hand. 

"Same here." You said.

As the night went on and on you Had won 2 awards and you and Jason were having a great time. You and Jason had gotten close after that night. He knew you had a boyfriend but he also knew it wasn't going that well. You mostly met up at night to keep the public eye out of your business. Everything was going fine until your boyfriend found out.

"Really?! you are cheating on me!" He yelled.

"It's not what it looks like." You said.

"BULL SHIT." He yelled

You ran out the house and Called Jason. He answered quickly.

"Preseley what's up?" He asked.

"Come pick me up." You said.

"On my way." He said.

It didn't take him long to get to you. You got in his truck and drove off to his house. You laid there the whole night talking and laughing.

"Leave him." He said.

"I will." You said.

"Come to me I will treat you better." He said.

"Okay." You said