Hunter Hayes

This had been brewing for a while. All you and your boyfriend ever did was fight. Today was the last time you would fight. You spun that record until it broke. You packed your bags and got in your mustang

 You packed your bags and got in your mustang

You dropped the top and pulgged in your AUX. You blasted Yesterday's Song by Hunter Hayes and sped off. You didn't stop until you had gotten to Nashville. You were finally doing something for you. You stmbled into a karaoke bar and you wanted to sing. You walked up the guy and looked through the songs.

"What will it be miss?" He asked.

"Yesterday's song by Hunter Hayes." You said.

"Yes ma'am. Whats your name sweetie?" He asked.

"Emma Marcs." You said.

"Your on next." He said.

After the girl before you finished. You grabbed your guitar you had managed to get out of your house.

"Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome a newbie Miss Emma Marcs." He said.

You walked on stage and sat down. He started the beat and you began playing. You were about in the middle of the song when you heard another voice. You looked to your side and saw Hunter Hayes himself. You continued singing until the song was over.

"Sorry, i couldn't help myself." He said.

"No, no its fine. I can't believe I just sang with Hunter Hayes." You said.

"I can't believe I just sang with the future country star Emma Marcs." He said.

"Oh nonsense." You said.

"I'm serious you have a good voice." He said.

"Thank you." You said.

"I have a feeling you just went through a break up." He said.

"Yeah how you know?" You asked.

"The way you snag." He said.

"Yup just packed up and left." You said.

"Well maybe I could show you around your new home." He said.

"I would like that." You said smiling.