War of Hormone Photo Shoot

Start from the beginning

I laughed, "It's ok. We've got a great shot out of it."

He smiled, then stood up. Then Jin-oppa and Yoongi had a shot together. Mi Ho-unni said, "It's official. They will kill us both."

I held her hand, "Stay with me, Unni. We can do this."

Through extreme difficulty, we made it through Jin-oppa and Yoongi's shoot. I walked over to Jin-oppa and asked, "Having fun?"

He chuckled, "Yoongi told me not to be too daring."

I didn't realize that Mi Ho-unni was behind me when he pulled down his collar to reveal his collarbone, then he stopped and said, "Too much."

As he walked away, Mi Ho-unni said, "He's teasing me."

I laughed and replied, "I thought that's what you wanted."

She gave me a playful glare, "Not out in the open."

I chuckled, then I noticed that Jungkook was at a claw machine full of Olaf plushies. He gets one, but when Taehyung tried it, he didn't get the doll. Jimin walks over to us with the cutest smile he could muster and asks, "Can either of you buy me a plushie?"

Now Jimin wants to be cute. I said, "I'll think about it."

Then it was time for Jungkook's solo shots. How did I miss how fast he was growing up? I said, "We created a monster."

Minho-oppa laughed at that, "It's part of the job, unfortunately."

When Jungkook was done, it was time for Jin-oppa to shoo his solo shots. Mi Ho-unni made it her mission to not stand too close to the monitor. I smiled, "Poor Unni."

After that, everyone had to gather around for another group shout. I went over to Jimin to touch up his hair. I asked, "How do you plan on getting this shot?"

"We're seeing a pretty girl walking by. You know, you or Mi Ho-noona could walk by," he told me.

I laughed, "We're not in our best clothing, Jimin."

He laughed and went to the others. I asked Mi Ho-unni, "When did Jimin become so flirty?"

"He's more flirty than you think," Minho-oppa told us.

We chuckled, then it was time for Namjoon's solo shots. Minho-oppa laid on the shaving cream on the bottom half of Namjoon's face. Me and Mi Ho-unni tried hard not to laugh at this scenario. When it was over, Namjoon wasted no time washing it off. Finally, it was time for Jimin's solo shot. He said, "My girlfriend's gone. I'm bored."

He made a sad aegyo face. I chuckled, then Hobi, Jimin, and Jungkook were getting ready for their shot. Hobi said to Jungkook, "Close your legs. Be polite."

While I appreciated Hobi's efforts, Jungkook clearly wanted to impress me and Mi Ho-unni with how puberty has been blessing him. After that, the director said, "We're done."

The guys were excited to be over, but they still said, "Thank you for your hard work."

We all packed up and went home. I collapsed on the couch. Mi Ho-unni laughed at me, "May I prepare the pot of coffee tomorrow morning?"

I nodded, "Please do."

And that's the chapter! I was originally going to put the photo shoot and the MV shoot in the same chapter, but this went on longer than I expected, so this will be a two-part event. I hope you enjoyed the chapter and here's the photos!

 I hope you enjoyed the chapter and here's the photos!