Chapter Eight

CHAPTER EIGHT

*

''You know we can give you guys space right? Just incase you need an alone time with her to find your tongue'' Tonia teases grabbing Melody's sweets, unwrapping one and throws it into her mouth, enjoying Darren's expression on his face.

Darren runs a hand through his hair  and lets his hand rest on his neck and smiles, shaking his head  while the other hand goes to his  pocket. ''Tom, isn't your wife supposed to be celebrating her birthday outside with the rest of everyone?''

''Oh, it can wait. I just want to sit here and watch you stutter, and to think he  went all ''I am not interested in any gir-''

Tom clams his wife's mouth shut with his hands. Her words are muffled against his palm over her mouth as she continues to speak ''gfugygfdygfdugfdusgfudgffgfh''  

Lucy laughs, ''I like you Tonia more already'' she also picks up sweet and puts it in her mouth, watching the duo staring at themselves, she winks at her friend, Annalisa, who smiles shaking her head. 

''Let the man be, don't cram on his mojo Tonia, infact, i hear them calling for  you..like ''Come cut your cake Tonia'' he says pulling his wife away with him as she struggles playfully to  speak ''No i want to watch him..gggglfggfgg ...hey let me talk hahahaha.. Darren went..''No! I am not interested in...dfgfhsgfdhf ''...Girl! Now see him stu-ghgfglhfhgggggg''  He takes her out the door laughing at her silliness and covering her mouth again.

''I swear, what kind of wife did i marry?'' His voice fades

''The crazy sexy one you so loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee'' Her voice was a pitch higher than his as it follows with loud sloppy kisses.

Darren shakes his head again chuckling ''My friends, they are a different kind of crazy, don't pay them any mind''

''Trust me, i have my share of crazy.'' She smiles tugging another stray hair behind her ear.

He stares at her for a few seconds.  ''So,  hi?''

''Hi!'' she replies.

''Hi?'' he smiles

''Hi..'' she chuckles smiling.

*

CLOUDS AWAY...WHERE TIME STANDS STILL.

''Hi? Just hi? Who in the heavens trained this man in speaking to a girl? I mean they already had intimate moments with each other,  so why aren't they just nsync already? I mean isn't that supposed to seal up everything? Isn't the love supposed to blossom immediately instead of awkward moments of ''Hi's"? The arrow was dipped in the spell of falling -inlove i made myself..so fall inlove.'' he says frowning as he watches them using his binoculars from the cloud tapping his finger to cloud-made table as it made sounds of Tapiditap- tapiditap! Tapiditap-Tapiditap!

''One more Hi and i swear to God-''

''You forget that you will not swear with my name Cupid!'' The voice says behind him. Cupid jumps ''Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!!'' He screams like a girl as he drops his Binoculars. He holds his chest turning around.

''Dear Pops..don't scare me like that'' He calms himself down tying his loosened white cloth over his right shoulders and below his abdomen covering his...if he has any infact.

''I wasn't trying to. You think hiding under a cloud of rock  for days unending keeps you away from me?''

Cupid shakes his head ''i wasn't hiding away from you Pops''