Chapter Six

CHAPTER SIX

*

Earlier....Clouds and clouds and clouds away...

*

''Cupid!!!!!!!!'''  The thunder rumbles.

Cupid is basking in the dew of the cloud, dancing while his little tush is visible as he crubs his armpit with cloud latter, a make-shift shower cap made of cloud on his head while he whistles to an unknown song... ''Oh, holly..holy-hollyyyyyy Yay!! holly, holly holly..honeyyyyyyy!!'' He bellows loudly and continues to whistles.

''Cupid!!!'' 

''Yes Pops!!'' he wipes his eyes, ''I am having a heavenly bath Pops, wadup!''

''What have you done?''

''What do you mean what have i done Pops?'' he is shaking his butt and dancing ''Holllyy..holly duck cow honeyyyyyyyyyyy!!!'' bellows whistling.

''How dare you question me Cupid!!!''

Thunder and lightening follows. Cupid screams. ''Jesus Mother of God!!!!''

''Do not call the Holy mother into this Cupid and my son did nothing. What have you done?''

Cupid grabs his white cloth, and wraps it around his waist covering his genitals, if there is any..who knows, he jumps down from the cloud tub and turns around, looking right, left , up and then down.

''Where are you father?''

''Answer the question''

''But i have done nothing. Well..okay, i must have messed with Angel Micheal, he was being a douch,  I mean it was just a tiny bit of Alcohol. it isn't my fault he went around screaming like a mad man. ''

''You did what?''

Cupid bites his lips ''Er..you weren't talking about Micheal were you father?''

''No!! But you got him drunk? Have you not being told not to drink nothing in my house other than holy water?''

''Father, holy water is boring. It is like salt and water. Spirit, is..heavenly. I mean you gave Jesus the power to turn water into wine, why can't we have some in heaven? I mean...it is just red liquid. See it as red water Pops.''

''Don't be smart with me. ''

''Argh!! You are no fun. Micheal is fine, he is just having a nasty hung over..i hope he didn't go to earth though, it would be bad to have a drunk angel of battle on the loose''

''Angel Gabriel?'' He roars, the cloud vibrates.

''Yes Father !!!'' Cupid sees him hovering above.

''Find your brother, and make sure he is soaked with holy communion to purge him from the thirst of the earth''

''Okay Father'' Angel Gabriel hovers away, his shadow leaving the clouds.

Cupid watches him sink back into the cloud, he looks around him, chuckling nervously knowing he was in trouble ''Sooooo Pops...i kinda have somewhere to be and-''

''What did you do to those arrows?''

''Nothing!''

''Cupid?''

''Dude!!''

''I AM GOD. DO NOT DUDE ME!!!!!''

The thunder claps so loudly that Cupid screams again running to hide ''Okay okay..God!  You can be so terrifying when you need to be. My goodness..i am nothing but a tiny wee Cupid ..have mercy''