Chapter Three

CHAPTER THREE

*
"Sir, I would please ask you to step away from the lady and keep your hands where I can see them" the officer tells Darren as he makes his way towards him with the handcuffs in his hands.

Darren swallows again..

"Erm I think there must be a mistake...the thing is..actually I erm really.." Darren scratches his head. 

"They were together in the Resort. We saw them together and she was crying painfully and I know for certain the bastard must have done something to her.  I don't care what you say. Or maybe he is her stalker..maybe that is why she was crying..who knows,  but i bet you he did something to her. " the mongrel who had called the police stated.

Darren spares him a glance.
That wasn't helpingWhy didn't he just continue on his way home instead of coming back?

"Erm..officer I..erm"

"Step away from the lady Sir,  she doesn't know you and we would have to take you in just to make sure that you are not stalking her. "

"Stalking her because of?  No.. Really I was just trying to help and... Hey.. Crazy person a little help here?  You are getting me into this mess" he points to her as the officer nears him and takes his hands... "Oh come on.!! " he exclaims.

"First off we get a call about domestic violence from a certain customer,  now we hear about stalking and even the lady says she doesn't know you and...well.. turn around Sir"

"hey I didn't do anything..infact.. I-"

"Turn around" the officer turns him around, bending his arm behind him.  Darren is reluctant to stay still.

"hey officer i know my right and if you can't actually charge me for something, you are overstepping officer! "

"We take stalking and domestic violence seriously Mr Bloom"

"We already ruled out the fact that there wasn't one involved because I didn't touch her and secondly,  stalking?  No way.  Look..you can't cuff me and take me away for something that makes no sense and.." he screams behind him "Hey crazy person! You are just standing there doing nothing.?" Darren tries to bend his head to look at her. It was no use.  She looked dazed.  He speaks to the man. "I know my right officer. I know the law and I will...hey.. Come on!!! "

Annalise frowns.. She was confused as to what was happening.

The officer had asked her if she knew the guy and she said No.  She really didn't know him. She just met him and he has directed her to the shop that broke her heart the more when she found out the ring didn't cost anything useful. She had come back, entered the resort and when she saw him she walked to him. Why?

She had no Idea.  But she knew she wanted someone to talk to..to tell that even the most precious thing in her collection was bought off a counter.

They say it was the the little things that matter and unaware how little it was. It mattered to her.  Until he upp-ed and left her to marry someone else.  It was meant to be her.  It was meant to be today.. On St. Valentine's day. Her happiness was supposed to be forever starting today but.. All that is ruined.

She cried unable to stop the tears because it tore at her heart strings and pulled.

Pain they say is a s strong as love.  Maybe that is why she felt her world crumbling to the floor.

Sighing she shakes her head removing the thoughts  when she realised the commotion infront of her had gotten heated.

Why were they about to arrest him?