[Chapt. 9] Getting Bad Vibes

Start from the beginning

Entering the food court area, there was a lot of places to choose from. My favorite two was this Asian place and also Anthony's Pizza. A part of my body was telling me to choose the 1st one and the other half is telling me to choose the 2nd place.

Everyone could see my distress and it took Mr. Roman to give a nod at my uncles to let them know he's got this.

"Asher why don't you just get both from each place? As in you get an item from each and then you'll be happy." He suggested towards me.

Honestly, he wasn't wrong. As I was just complaining about the situation, I could have just got my drink from Anthony's Pizza, and my food from the Asian place, or vice versa.

I turned around so fast even I couldn't register what my body was doing. Once I did so, I did the most bizarre thing~ giving Mr. Roman a hug for the first time. Honestly, to me this didn't feel quite weird at all and to my surprise he actually hugged back.

"Haha~ we'll if imma just get hugs outta the blue like this, I might as well do it often." He says laughing.

Just then I saw Uncle Quinn and Trevor in my corner of my eye walking towards us with food in their hands already.

"W-wait? When did you guys get food already?" I asked the both of them confused since I thought they was behind us the whole time.

"Haha, Asher sweety you really need to pay attention to your surroundings before you get lost." Quinn says, in a more mother voice than usual.

"Ahh~ right sorry. But what y'all got?" I asked the both of them after undoing my arms around Mr. Roman's waist.

"Well we got some Italian food over there. I'm actually happy we went early since they are now packed." He said.

"Oh cool! We'll imma get some Asian food and then come back to Anthony's pizza just to get a drink... I know it's confusing, but I couldn't decide on which one I wanted."

"It's okay, Asher you do you sweety."

Asher smiles afterwards then heads to his food we wanted. "I'm off then." When he left, it was only Mr. Roman, Trevor and Quinn all standing near their table for when he gets back.

~Mr. Roman's POV~

"He has grown up so well, I'm glad you two raised him." Mr. Roman says, to his Third in Command and his Selsa.

"Indeed he has. He is our pride and joy even though my sister left him with us to never be seen again~ we don't blame her at all. It's more like... we thank her in a way. " Trevor says to his Alpha with his hand under his chin thinking about it.

"Hmm~ and you never told me who her mate was exactly?"

"Well that's because I actually don't know who the Father is... the last time I saw her was the night she left, Asher on our front door step. Although I do remember she seemed in a hurry to like get away from something as is she was being chased?"

"Till this day, it's still a mystery." Quinn said.

Mr. Roman has a serious facial expression on his pretty little face. Even though he's the Alpha of his pack, he still doesn't know everything that goes on in it. Basically it was his idea to act this little charade in front of his mate, since he doesn't know about the "supernatural world" and that his family members are in fact part Werewolf, Roman decided to take things slow and not rush anything.