//you can't photoshop love//michael//

"Okay boys, on set!" The photographer yelled, and the boys, who were finishing up in make up and costumes, made their way to the white screen paper.

The boys came, laughing and stumbling, but Michael just seemed off. He had seen a assistant, a coffee boy if you will, run out a couple of minutes ago, and he was cute. So now here Michael is, unable to focus.

"Michael, you-who? Earth to Michael? Come back to me?" Ashton said, waving his hand in front of Michael's face, which snapped Michael out of his daze, for a while. And Michael walked with Ashton to the screen paper.

And then the coffee boy came back, and Michael was in love. For some reason, the boy had the perfect hair, and perfect dimples, which went with his perfect smile.

'Shit, I might be gay.' Michael thought to himself, looking at the coffee boy.

"Alright boys, let's do this." The photographer called, waving his hand, to grab the boys attention. Three out of the four turned their heads, but there Michael was still staring at that coffee boy.

Everyone tried to call his name, not knowing he had just witnessed a god, a hot one at that. And he couldn't snap out of it. That boy was too helpless for his own good and this was that, at it's finest.

His eyes trailed and followed, every movement that boy made. His heart, swelled with joy, and love, and he was trapped. He loved it though.

This mysterious boy, this coffee boy, of all people, is making him so confused. And so gay, so very gay.

He suddenly snapped out of his gaze, when he noticed the boy, trip and fall over one of the cords on the floor, spilling coffee, tea, and hot chocolate, everywhere. Michael split into action, rushing to his side, grabbing him, in the most gentle way.

"Shit, are you alright?" Michael asked, checking the boys body for anything, but all he found was burn marks on his hands.

"Mhmm, I'm alright, just a couple of burns, nothing a little creme can't fix." The boy, smiled up at Michael.

"Crap, right, sorry, I'm clumsy." The boy apologized afterwards, looking down at the messy floor.

"Well clumsy, I'm Michael." Michael winked and smirked. Just then, they both snapped out of the love world, when the coffee boy heard yelling.

"You fool! You've ruined it! You've ruined this entire shoot! You know what? You're fired!" The photographer shouted at the assistant.

"Woah, woah, woah, this was a accident, he didn't mean too." Michael said, defending his new found crush.

"Whatever, he's fired and I'm done with this, we'll reschedule, when we have a better coffee boys, and you become less idiotic." The photographer, said, huffing and turning away.

"Well then we'll just have to find another photographer then won't we, because I don't think this will work anyways." Michael sassed, turning back to the ex-coffee boy. Everything went back to being chaotic around him, when he looked at him, his heart felt at ease.

"So, hey, I heard your schedule just opened up, and what a coincidence, mine did too, wanna go get lunch together?" Michael said, giving the boy a flirtatious, cheeky grin.

"Well I heard you were straight." The boy told Michael.

"Well I was, then I saw you, and I think the gayness, just sprouted out of me, when I saw you bend down." Michael laughed, biting his lip in embarrassment.

"I mean- I wasn't- okay maybe I was- but I didn't- mean too- your ass just looks great in these jeans." Michael said, running his hand through his hair.

"I'm sorry, this is my first time, flirting with a dude." Michael blushed, looking down getting awkward.

"Yes." The boy smiled, lifting up Michael's head.

"Wait? What?" Michael stuttered.

"I'll go to lunch with you, by the way Michael, my names Lucas, but everyone just calls me Lu." Lu smiled, taking Michael's arm and pulling him out. Michael made eye contact with Ashton, and Ashton shook his head.

-------

"So what made you look?" Lu asked, leaning his cheek on his hand.

"Was it my hair? Ass? Or my ass in those jeans?" He continued, cheekily smiling.

"Cheeky, I like it, but actually, it was your smile, and your eyes, and how they lit up when you looked around, I fell in love with that look." Michael told him, being a total a sap.

"Awh, Michael Clifford, I never knew you could be such a sap." Lu said rolling his eyes.

"Babe, we've been dating for three months, you should know, I'm helplessly, and completely, in love with you." Michael told him, leaning over and kissing his boyfriend.

"I love you too, but hey, we have been dating for three months, when are you going to come out?" Lu asked, pouting.

"Right now, come 'ere." Michael said, pulling out his phone and making kissy lips. Lu kissed him and he took a photo, leaving his phone for a moment, just to kiss his boyfriend a little longer.

"Michael enough, before we forget." Lu whispered against his lips.

"Okay, okay, one more kiss?" Michael asked, pouting out his lips. Lu leaned in and kissed him.

"Mhmm, god I love you." Michael smiled into the kiss.

"I know, now let the world know you're gay, but only for this gay." Lu said, pointing to himself.

'@MichaelClifford: Sorry for keeping this a secret for so long, but this is my beautiful boyfriend, his names Lu, and he's the love of my life. @LuASer'

"There, posted." Michael said sighing.

"I know this is hard, but Mike, it's all worth it in the end." Lu said cuddling into Michael.

"Being able to do this in public, will definitely be worth it." Michael breathed out in relief, snuggling into his boyfriend.

"I love you." Lu whispered.

"I love you too." Michael smiled.

imaginationOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara