//kiss me//malum//

"Calum, cuddle me." Michael said falling on top of Calum and curling around him. Calum being the good best friend he was, snaked his arms around Michael, cuddling him.

"Cal? Can you tell me what love is?" Michael asked, digging his face in Calum's neck. Calum felt a pain in his chest, why did Michael want to know what love is? What's wrong with him?

"Why? What's wrong?" Calum asked, shifting a bit, too get more comfortable.

"Nothing's wrong, I just want to know..." Michael said quietly, trailing off.

"Well Mike, love is, love is, it's, well it's waking up in the morning and wishing a person was there when they're not. And cuddling them close when they are. It's knowing all their favourites and all the things they hate. It's having shared playlists and singing at the top of your lungs, dancing around like idiots, that make you love them more and nothing can make you love them less. It's always wanting them there, because they just make everything easier." Calum sighed, leaning his head on Michael's.

"Do you love me?" Michael mumbled against his neck.

"Of course." Calum told him, Calum did love Michael a lot, they were best friends.

"Like that though?" Michael questioned again, like that? Like couples? Why is Michael questioning that? Is he questioning himself? Does he think he's gay? For me?

"Mikey? Are you questioning your sexuality?" Calum asked, looking down at the curled up boy on him.

"Well, yes? I mean? No? Maybe? I don't know? I'm so confused..." Michael sighed, trying to hide in Calum.

"You are? That's okay? Why'd you start questioning?" Calum asked, now curious.

"Um, I saw, y-a boy, that I know, stripping, and I felt, really strange, like I was attracted to him, and I've just known him for a long time, and I don't know how to tell him..." Michael sighed, pulling away from Calum, and leaning on the arm of the couch. Boy? What boy? Is he hot? Well obviously if Michael was checking him out while changing! Am I jealous? No, why would I be jealous?

"Well this boy, sounds like a real hot guy, as for telling him, just be honest, maybe show him? You know, boys are idiots when it comes to romantic stuff, especially feelings. But hey? Do you suppose I know him?" Calum told him, asking that suspicious question, and Michael thought he knew it was him.

"No, no, no, you don't know him, yeah, you don't know him..." Michael said, as he was thinking, but he knew exactly who he was talking about.

"What's he look like?" Calum asked, completely unknowing, Michael froze, shit! How was he supposed to answer this?

"Well uh? He has, uh, brown eyes, and uh? Brown hair as well and uh, uh, uh, he has..." Michael stumbled over his words.

"Hmm, sounds like me?" Calum asked, looking Michael directly in the eyes.

"Is it me Michael? Do you like me? Hmm?" Calum asked, getting close to Michael's face, Michael tensed, fuck, he knew the whole time, ahhh, fuck, there goes me, bye world.

"Michael? I'm just kidding, you would never like me, would you?" Calum laughed, but then looked at Michael's face, and oh my, swear to Jesus.