//river//michael//

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit." River cursed, looking at the stick in their hand.

"Oh no, I have to tell Michael, I have to, oh how's he gonna take this?" They stressed, running their hands through their hair.

"I have to tell him! I can't not tell him this, but how am I going to tell him? I know I'll go to Ashton!" They exclaimed after a lot of stress.

--------

"Ashton!" River yelled as they stormed into Ashton's hotel room.

"Ashton where are you?!" They stressed, pulling their hair.

"I'm right here, what do ya need?" Ashton said plopping down on his bed, River sat on Calum's.

"Ash, I'm pregnant." River sighed out, surprisingly.

"Are you sure?" Ashton said, sitting up.

"Yes I'm sure, I started puking this morning, for no reason, so I thought of all the reasons, and being prego popped into my head! So I went and bought a pregnancy test, and it came out positive, so I went and bought two more because I thought it was a mistake, but nope, they all came back positive. And I don't know how to tell Michael, help me!" River rushed out, yelling.

"River, River, breathe!" Ashton told me.

"Michael is a chill dude, he'll be totally relaxed, speaking of which, he should be back quick, he went out to buy some new jeans, apparently his kept disappearing... Which ya know, is unfortunate, someone should catch that jean thief..." Ashton told me, and then told me the jean thing, and made a sour face.

"You took them didn't you?" I looked at him.

"What? Me? Little innocent me?" Ashton said, waving his hands in front of him, I gave him a stern look.

"Yeah, I did..." He admitted scratching his neck an looking away.

"Okay? But you're sure that he'll be okay?" River asked Ashton, twiddling with their fingers.

"Positive." Ashton said, and then there was a knock on the door, Ashton answered it, and it was Michael.

"Hey Mike!" They awkwardly greeted their boyfriend.

"Ash said you had something to tell me." Michael told them, cocking a eye brow at them.

"Michael, oh god how do I say this?" River anticipated.

"Just be straight forward." Michael nodded to them.

"Okay, well, I'm pregnant." River confessed. Michael sighed and sat on the ground, leaning on the bed, just holding his head in his lap. He kept breathing really deeply, which got me concerned.

"Mikey, please look at me or say something!" River begged, wanting to get out of the long growing silence.

"I don't know what to say? I'm just kinda... Yeah..." Michael said, trailing off. I sat next to him, resting my head on his shoulder.

"Are we going to get rid of them?" River asked him, looking at Michael.

"God no, I just, I'm feeling so many things, happy, mostly, but also sad and anxious." Michael admitted, sighing.

"Happy? Sad? And anxious?" I asked him confused.

"Well happy, because we're doing all we've ever wanted, we made a life, wow... Sad because, I feel like I won't be a good enough parent to them, I mean, you're going to be great, you take care of me and the boys, you're already like our parent! And I'm anxious, because this is all do much to process and I'm just worried, how will the fans react? Oh my god, our parents! We aren't even married!" Michael gasped, crying from being overwhelmed.