Chapter 6 Family Gathering Part 1

Two months later...

It's the day of my birthday, May 5. I'm officially an adult and that scares the Hell out of me. We celebrated Seth's 18th birthday two weeks ago, on April 20th. It's was the first time we made love and it was perfect.

Since today is Saturday I don't have to be up early. Awesome! Everyone is coming over tonight for the first barbeque of the year as well as for my birthday. Gavin, Seth's dad, has been dating Karen, Amy's mom, for about a month now. So excited for them!

Snuggeling down further into my pillow and my blanket, I smile happily. About twenty minutes later my phone vibrates. Reaching over to my night stand, clicking the screen on I see two texts; one from Amy and one from Seth.

Clicking on Seth's first I read:

"Good morning, beautiful! Happy 18th birthday! I love you! 💙💙💙 Can't wait to see you this afternoon!"

Grinning I quickly reply. "Good morning, handsome! Thank you! I love you, more! 💜💜💜 What time are you coming over?"

Hearing the doorbell ring, I glance at the time. 8:45 a.m. Who in the Hell is here this early? Throwing the covers off I pad downstairs in my plaid pajama bottoms and bare feet, opening the door to my surprise I find Seth.

"Now," is all he says his smile crinkling the corners of his eyes. I launch myself into his hold. Laughing he lifts me and I wrap my arms and legs around him.

"Adam, who's at the door?" Mom asks coming into the kitchen.

"Good morning, Seth. I see you've gained a strange growth." I glare at my mom and then pout at her. So mean to her baby boy.

Seth sets me on the counter and faces me as he stands in between my legs. "So, I was wondering if I can take you out before everyone comes over tonight?"

I glance at mom who nods with a smile."I would love to. Where are we going? How should I dress? When are we leaving?"

"Adam, breath," Seth says chuckling. "We'll leave once you're ready. Its a surpirse, so you have to wait and see. Dress similar to me." I glance at his outfit fully taking it and him in. ⬇⬇⬇

***Warning Smut Ahead***

Grinning I sign to Seth, "Damn you look fucking sexy!"

"Adam James Garrison, language!" Mom says shocked. I giggle as Seth chuckles.

Seth backs up allowing me to hop off the counter to head upstairs with Seth in tow. Locking the bedroom door Seth pushes me against it as he and I kiss heatedly as our hands roam each others bodies. Pulling apart for air, we grin at each other. "Shower sex?" Seth whispers in my ear as he nibbles on my lobe.

"Please?" I eagerly grin grabbing his hand and tug him toward the bathroom. Inside the bathroom we strip completely down to our birthday suits. Grinning I tug Seth into the shower after turning it on and the water is warm.