Yellow Scarves vs. Blue Squares vs. Dollars

I heard gunshots in the distance while I was walking around. When I went to investigate I found Shizuo laying on the ground in an alley, his glasses knocked off his face. There were two pools of blood beside him, one next to his waist and the other by his leg.

"What the hell?" I muttered.

I ran beside him and saw his eyes closed. Shaking him awake didn't work, his eyes remained shut. I checked to see if he was breathing and he was, barely.

"Shizuo you need to wake up" I beg.

He opened his eyes but looked weak. I sighed in relief and let my head hang low, calming my beating heart.

"I thought you were dead"

"Why? I only fell"

"You were shot dumbass"

He tried pushing himself up but couldn't. Some guys ran up to us, all of them wearing an article of yellow. They grabbed me and dragged me away from Shizuo, who was shouting angrily but still unable to move fast enough. I was brought to an old warehouse and sat down on a couch on a stage, most likely where the leader sat and gave orders.

"Well you sure are a beauty" a man with bandages on his face and a brace around his neck said while some others tied me up.
My hands were cuffed together, I was chained to a pole, and rope was tied around my arms and legs, making me look like the book definition of a damsel in distress. But I wasn't in distress. I was bored.

"Why was I kidnaped?" I ask, bored.

"We can't have the Darkest Beauty getting in the way of us taking over the city"

The crowd in the warehouse split, leaving a path for the person standing at the warehouse doors. Masaomi was standing there, staring at the ground.

"Looks like the real leader finally decided to show up and do something" I say, sarcastically and loudly.

"What the hell? What are you doing here?!" The guy asked.

"What's going on here? I don't even recognize most of you. No one's taking my calls. What are you up to?" Masaomi asked.

"Well, you see, all of the guys who seem to be against me taking the reins from you got mysteriously ambushed last night by some gang and are still recovering. Oh my goodness it was so scary, it must've been the Dollars who did it, right guys?"

Everyone started laughing.

"You son of a bitch" Masaomi said.

"Ha! You're an idiot. Why'd you even come here tonight? Look at you, you're pathetic. Your like a little moth being drawn to the flame. Maybe I should play the same game with you that Izumi did. Snap one of your little legs in half and be like hey it's pop quiz time"

"What did you say? Did you just say you were apart of that? Did you just say you know Izumi?!"

"He was a blue square Masaomi" I shout.

"Ha! I don't know what you're talking about. I just know everyone here's done a lot of bad things in the name of the yellow scarves. I think it's time we start going by a different name and a different colour. Yeah... maybe something sad and blue like the colour of your face. You figured it out. Everyone around you is the gang you hate. All we had to do was remove our blue and ask to be apart of the gang and you suckers let us join in a heartbeat"

Everyone started laughing again. Masaomi took a step in and someone closed the doors. Masaomi was growing serious as he walked and talked towards the neck brace guy. The guy grabbed a crowbar and threw it at Masaomi, but he picked it up and continued like nothing happened. Blood dropped down his forehead but he wasn't fazed.

People started attacking him but he managed to take them out as they attacked. He approached the guy with a smile, looking happy to kill him. Someone else jumped in and whacked his head. He fell, more blood dripping from his head, but tried getting back up. He fell to his knees.

"Masaomi get up and fight these bastards!" I shout to the boy.

He was about to be shot but someone hit the gun out of the guy's hand. The one that hit the gun had red glowing eyes, I immediately thought of the Slasher. The doors were sliced open and Anri stood with a katana. I pieced it all together then. Anri couldn't have been the Slasher, I knew that was someone else, but she was the possessor of Saika, a demon sword.

I could hear a horse neighing in the distance then saw Celty with Mikado on the back of her bike racing into the warehouse. I tried standing up but one of the guys hit me over the head with a steel pipe, making me fall onto the couch.

"You're so lucky?"

"Why's that?"

I looked at the girl who looked exactly like me. She was smiling, looking off in the distance, her legs kicking back and forth, under and out from the table she sat on.

"You've got two guys fighting over you"

"No I don't" I scoff. "You're the one everyone likes Okimi"

She giggles. Izaya came skipping up to me and hooked his arm through mine. I glared at him.

"What do you want flea?" I asked.

"I want to be in your presence"

"Why?"

"Because you're interesting and entertaining. Especially with those angry faces you make" he said, poking my cheek.

"Izaya get away from her" Shizuo said walking up to me, pulling me away from Izaya into his arms.

"Shizuo let go of me"

"Sorry" he mumbled, letting go of me as his cheeks turned red.

The bell rang and Okimi dragged me away. "Get to class boys!" She shouted cheerfully.

"I never understood why you called him a flea" she said out loud.

"It's because he never goes away. He's always there and annoying me"

"Well Shizuo's starting to use that nickname now. You're a pretty big influence on him"