Perverts

I was walking around, looking for some more thugs to beat up then turn into the police. I was wearing something rather revealing, because I knew it would draw in the creeps. It was a black dress that had a very low v-neck and was short. The sides of it were cut out, revealing my tiny waist. I had some heels on my feet. Something I could somehow still fight in.

I crossed the street with my head low. Someone ran into me, knocking me over, but they caught me with arms wrapping around my waist. When I looked up I saw Izaya.

"Where are you going dressed like that? Coming to visit me?"

"I was trying to do my job"

"Dressed like that?"

"It's the only thing that'll lure the perverts out"

"This is what you look like as the Darkest Beauty? Damn, maybe I should join a gang"

I punch his chest and he sets me upright, letting go of my waist and stuffing his hands in his coat pockets. His eyes scoured my body and I crossed my arms in front of my stomach, which didn't help my case since it pushed my boobs closer together.

"I need to go"

"You can take a night off, can't you?"

"No"

"You should be wary"

"I can take care of myself"

"I'm not talking about with the gangs or perverts. You've heard of the Slasher haven't you?"

He slung an arm around my shoulders and started walking with me around the streets. He didn't look to be in any rush wherever he was headed before we ran into each other.

"Of course I've heard of the Slasher"

The slasher was starting to appear all over the news, joining the news about me and the Black Rider. It was becoming something they talked about everywhere, especially since the Black Rider made a public appearance and part of it was recorded. I was still a secret, only some people able to describe me briefly. I heard the Slasher was being described like a shadow, you couldn't see her face, but glowing red eyes stood out from behind the dark long hair.

"Then you know it's not safe out here"

"It's not safe out here with all the thugs either, or even you. I don't care what the Slasher is doing, I just want to stop those guys before another girl or person gets kidnaped or raped or murdered or-"

"Ok I get it, you want to continue being the vigilante. I can tell you now, it won't last long"

"Leave me be, don't tell me what you think"

I left him and started looking around for trouble. A bunch of guys surrounded me at the end of an alley. I didn't have enough time to react. Two of them grabbed hold of me, tying my arms behind my back.

"Huh, that guy sure knows how to pick out chicks. He wasn't kidding when he said this one was perfect"

"Who are you talking about?"

They shrug. "Don't know his name, some informant. He said you'd be coming here and that you were a babe, and he gave us that information for free!"

I try not to puke in my mouth at his choice of words. I'm almost certain that those weren't the exact words said over the phone but they had to be close enough.

I was thrown into a van and the guys who tied me up started trying to undress me. Only some of them in the van, the others were outside guarding it. One of them ripped open the top of my dress. I head butted him with the back of my head and tried to attack the other one but he put a knife to me. He sliced a couple straight lines across my bare stomach and chest.

"That's what happens when you fight back" he said, spitting him my face while he spoke.

I managed to kick him with all my strength. I sent him flying through the doors, landing on the ground. In the distance, outside of the alleyway, Shizuo was staring straight at me. From this distance I could still manage to see his face grow angry. He grabbed a stop sign and charged towards the van.

"Let go of her you sick bastards!" He shouted.

All the guys blocked the van, their weapons in hands. Shizuo swung the sign at them, taking them all out with one swing. They all hit the wall and crumpled to the ground in a pile.

"You need help" he said.

"I'm fine. A couple bandages will have me back to normal" I groan at the pain in my stomach.

"Those wounds are a lot deeper than you think"

He took off his black vest and put it over my body, covering the wounds and my nakedness. He picked me up and carried me to a place I had been to before. It was Shinra's and Celty's appartement. He kicked the door, unable to knock since I was in his arms.

"Shizuo? Nara?" Shinra asked, answering the door.

"She needs help"

"You didn't do this, did you?"

Shizuo pushes past Shinra into the room. He laid me down on the couch and Shinra came over. Shizuo explained what happened for me and Shinra examined the cuts.

"Ooh, those are deep. Don't worry, a couple stitches and you'll be fine"

He gave me some pain killers then started working on the cuts. When he was finished he gave me a blanket to cover myself with, an old one so it wouldn't matter if it got covered in blood.

"Sorry about making you do this out of nowhere" I say. "How much do you normally charge?"

"Oh don't worry, anything for an injured friend"

"Nara, I'll walk you home" Shizuo said.

"Ok. Bye Shinra, tell Celty I say hi"

I left with Shizuo, the blanket wrapped around my shoulders. I didn't feel uncomfortable, or violated, by what just happened. Right now I was cold and couldn't wait to get home and sit in front of the fire. Or in a warm bath.

"How do you know them?" He asked me.

"Hm? Oh, Celty is helping me with my plan"

We stopped in front of my apartment door and I bowed to Shizuo before going inside.

"Thank you for everything"