Cast

As salamialsikum jama'a...I'm back with a wonderful story,I'm sure you'll enjoy it insha allah..for those that haven't checked out my other book, go and read it please "MY LOVE" insha allah you'll enjoy it.

Cast......

Aydah imran sakanau........a kind, beautiful, religious, nice and respectful 18 years old girl living with her father, 3 siblings and her stepmom in Abuja state. She's in her first year studying micro biology at Nile university, she's the last born of the house.

Khalid imran sakanau......Aydah's elder brother, 25 years old. he's the first born of the house. He's very nice and caring, he loves his sisters and always made sure that they have everything.he's the manager of Kenbi and sons group of companies.

Khadija imran sakanau.......Aydah's elder sister. 23 years old. She's the second born of the house, she's so nice but sometimes a little bit nerd, she's in her final year studying mass communication at Nile university Abuja. She's married and has a 2 year old child "Afif".

Sauda imran sakanau......Aydah's elder sister, 20 years old. she's the third born of the house, she's so nice and beautiful. She's at her third year studying medicine at Nile university.

Imam zubair babale.....Aydah's boyfriend..

Anty jiddu...Aydah's stepmom, she doesn't have a child, she's just taking care of her husband's children.

Alhaji imran sakanau(baba)...Aydah's father, and also Alhaji zubair's friend. he's so calm and doesn't talk much, he always respect his children and wife's decisions.

Aysha....Aydah's friend.

Hajiya...Anty jiddu's best friend.

Hajiya hauwa....imam's mother

Alhaji zubair babale.... Imam's father and also Alhaji Imran's friend.

Suad zubair babale.......imam's sister.

You'll get to know all the characters in the book as the book continues.....