Chapter 26

|Daniel's POV|

"I want her dead!" Yelled Aiyanna, slamming her hands against the cold wooden table.

"We are trying ma'am." I told her my hands out on front of me.

"Trying isn't good enough." She mumbled, grabbing her sword off the wall.

I watched as she looked out the window at Rain's large grey house.

"If she isn't dead by the end of the month, all three of you will be dead!" She screamed, slamming me against the floor.

"Ma'am its time for you to take a bath." Corbyn said as he handed her her robe.

"Your are so annoying." She stated, grabbing her sword and slicing his throat, "that's better."

We watched as Corbyn grabbed his throat, gasping for air. After a few seconds he was on the floor lifeless, a pool of blood underneath him.

|Rain's POV|

Picking up some daisies from the meadow across the street I  looked over at the neighbors house.

They are strange people, I never see them outside. Sometimes in the middle of the night I hear weird noises coming from across the street.

I try my best to shrug it off and spend time with my family. As I turned towards the house I felt liquid falling down my leg. My water broke.

"Jessie!" I yelled.

We rushed to the hospital ready to deliver the bundle of joy. After 12 hours of labor, Meadow was born.

|Zach's POV|

I was so excited to here Rain finally had her new baby girl. My heart still felt that it should be me growing old with her.

I want to be there and watch my twins grow up, but I can't. Its impossible to change the past, I can't go back and stay on Earth.

I want to teach my son how to play football. To bring Everleigh to her little daddy daughter dances. All I want is to be there and to love my kids the way I wish I could.

I want my life back.