Chapter 11

{Rain's POV}

I grinned as I picked some tulips from a meadow near the house, quietly humming a song to myself.

I'm curious what Zach's doing right now. Is he reading? Is he watching me? Is he talking to family?

I chuckled at the thought of Zach playing chess with his grandpa like how they always used to.

Looking at the time on my phone, I wondered why Jack was taking so long to drop off his sister at school.

"Must be stuck in traffic." I said to myself, standing up with bouquet of flowers in my hands.

As I walked into the house I looked in the cabinets for a vase.

"Here we go." I smiled, pulling out a white polished vase from the top shelf.

I filled the vase with water and set it on the counter.

{Jack's POV}

"Come on baby, I swear, there's no other girl." I assured her as she stood in front of me, her arms crossed.

"Alright." She agreed.

I smirked and kissed her lips, my hands cupping her face.

"I love you Jack." She said quietly.

"I love you too Neveah." I grinned.

"Guess what tomorrow is." She asked.

"I dont know, what is it?" I chuckled.

"4 months until we get married silly!" She replied as she hugged me.

I know getting married at 18 is a lot but, I love her so much. The way her light blue eyes shine in the sunlight, her long brown hair blows in the wind.

Oh no, I forgot about Rain, I was supposed to be back by now.

"Hey baby, I have a family emergency. I have to go right now." I hurried grabbing my jacket and leaving.

I cursed to myself the whole way home.

{Rain's POV}

Where is Jack, he should've been home by now. Going upstairs I decided to just go take a nap and deal with him later.

I grabbed one of Jack's sweatshirts and a pair of soft short shorts and went to bed, Riverdale playing on the TV.

As I started falling asleep I heard the bedroom door open.

"Jack what took you so long?" I mumbled.

He didn't reply.

Looking up, I realized something.
That's not Jack.

The tall man with bright blue eyes came closer to me. Suddenly I felt myself covered with a cloth and carried away somewhere.

I screamed for help, no one hearing me.

"Shutup!" The man yelled as he threw me in the trunk of his car.

"Zach I need you." I whispered in between my cries.