Chapter 19

|Everleigh's POV|

"Noah let's build a big castle!" I told my brother as we played in our sand box.

Mommy was inside making chicken nuggets for us.

"Why hello there." A girl said on the other side of the white fence.

"Hi." Me and Noah waved.

"Would you like some icecream?" She asked holding up a popsicle. Cherry, my favorite.

"Mommy said not to talk to strangers." Noah replied.

"I'm not a stranger, I'm Mommy's friend." She smiled, picking us up.

|Rain's POV|

"Babe." Jack yelled.

"Yes?" I hummed as I set the chicken nuggets on the twin's plates, dividing them equally.

"Their gone." He said frantically.

"What?!" I yelled.

I felt someone right behind me.

"Remember me?" A familiar voice asked, a silver knife against my neck.

"How can I forget." I spat, trying to break free but he was too strong.

"Don't be rude." He chuckled, putting a black cloth over my head, then knocking me out.

Opening my eyes I knew exactly where I was.

"Welcome back, Rain." Daniel smirked, the knife still twisting by my face.

"Where's my kids." I asked through gritted teeth. 

"Oh, don't worry about them, they are perfectly safe." Jonah said, pressing a button.

There sat my kids, tied up in a cage with just enough room for them both.

"Alright boys, leave this to me." A female voice laughed, her dark figure coming out of the shadows.

Her long black cloak hid her face, making me more suspicious.

"Since we got Jack out of the way, its time for the real fun." She giggled, her shotgun shooting up at the ceiling.

"Master, what about the princess and the boy kid thing?" Asked Corbyn.

"Use them for the ritual she replied, handing Corbyn the book.

Corbyn opened the book and started chanting.

"Oh holy chicken nugget! We love you in peace! You are our-"

"You are the stupidest of the stupidest!" She yelled snatching the old paper book from his dumb hands.

"Rain, we will let you go, but this isn't the last of us." The girl sighed as she let us go.

|Jack's POV|

Why do they keep doing this? What do they want from Rain?

My mind kept going in circles over what my old best friends want with my girlfriend.