Chapter 20

|Rain's POV|

"Oh my gosh, are you Ok?!" I panicked checking my kids for bruises.

"Mommy, who's Jack?" They asked, they eyes full of wonder.

My heart stopped. I'm not ready for this conversation.

"You can do it baby." Jack encouraged me, grabbing my hand, his skin cold as ice.

I took a deep breath and sat them on the couch, sitting in between them.

"You know how I'm your mommy right?" I told them, watching the twins closely.

They nodded and kept their eyes on me.

"Well, like every other boy and girl, you also have a daddy." I tried to stay calm as the words left my lips.

"A daddy?" Noah questioned, a smile growing on his face.

I nodded and looked at Everleigh.

"I love daddy." She whispered to herself, but Jack had heard her.

Jack had the biggest smile on his face I had ever seen.

"I love you too." He mumbled.

Everleigh looked up in front of us.

"Daddy?" She asked staring at something in the corner.

Jack's smile disappeared as he looked at Everleigh running to the other side of the room.

"She thinks its Zach..." He whispered, suddenly disappearing from being upset.

|Zach's POV|

As Jack disappeared I looked at Everleigh.

"Munchkin, I'm not your daddy." I said, crouching down to meet her height.

"But mommy said I had one."

"You do, but he's your Mommy's guardian angel, so you can't see him." I explained to her, pointing to Rain.

|Jack's POV|

Walking up to the gates, all I wanted was to go back to my home in Peaceful Hallow.

"Hey Jack!" I heard the gate keeper say as she opened the large golden doors.

"Hey." I mumbled and kept walking.

"Daddy!" Yelled Ashlyn as she jumped into my arms.

"Hey babygirl." I hugged her tightly, kissing her cheeks over and over.

Ashlyn was my little surprise when I had first got here, I'll have to bring her with me next time I see Rain.

"Daddy, what's it like down there?" She asked, a wide smile on her face.

"Like here, but less beautiful." I stated as we walked into out little house.

As we sat on our white fluffy couch there was a knock on the door.

A delivery angel?

|Zach's POV|

I got back to my little house in heaven on Joyful street and headed straight to my bed.

I still can't believe Everleigh thought I was her dad. I understand her confusion but..... Why?

Oh no.........