Chapter 3

Pulling up to Jack's house, my mouth dropped, its bigger than our highschool.

"Pretty sweet huh?" Jack laughed.

"Sweet? Its amazing!" I told him, not taking my eyes off the beautiful palace in front of me.

He grinned and stopped the car next to the fountain.

"Welcome to the Avery Mansion." He announced, opening the large front door. 

My eyes couldn't help but admire all the beautiful designs throughout the house.

"Isn't it cool?" Corbyn asked leaning on a statue, causing it to fall over.

"Its amazing."

"So Rain, can we talk?" Jack asked putting his arm around me.

I nodded, my jaw still hung open in amazement.

"So, Rain, I was thinking, your a beautiful girl, wanna go out sometime?" He asked, his eyes sparkling in the light.

I felt my heart start to race. Me? Date the richest boy in the whole town?

I backed up for a second, only for him to come closer to me.

"I can buy you all the diamonds in the world, all the clothes, the shoes, anything." He smiled, knowing its working.

"Y-yes." I said, a smile creeping in my face.

"Well then, let's go shopping shall we?" He suggested, his hand grabbing mine tightly.

Before we could leave we were stopped by his mom.

"Jack, honey, where you off to? Who's this beautiful young lady?" She questioned.

"This is my girlfriend, Rain, we are gonna go shopping." Jack replied as he started the lambo.

"Oh, have fun sweetie!" Mrs. Avery smiled and walked away.

"What about the boys?" I suddenly asked, remembering they came with us.

"They'll be fine, they spend a lot of time in the go kart track." Jack chuckled, as he pressed the code for the gate so we can leave.

As we pulled up to the mall, I noticed a familiar car. Zach is here.

Jack held my hand the whole time we were there, making my heart flutter.

"Hey look, its nerd boy." Jack laughed nodding his head towards Zach, who was looking at the latest Star Wars book.

I chuckled but I knew deep down Zach was still my friend.

"Rain?" I heard him say, his eyes filled with hurt.

"Zach, I-" I started until he cut me off.

"No, dont." He defended, turning around and he ran out of the mall.

Jack thought it would he a good idea if I changed up my style, so we headed to a few different stores.

"What about this?" He asked holding up a pair of clothes.

I nodded and we headed to the check out. No more being called a nerd, just being his is all I need.