•18•

I went to the rooftop after class and look at the view.

Why is life like this?

"Hey, um," I heard someone spoke behind me. I turned around. "You wanna go walk around? Let's skip class."

It was Taehyung.

"N-no, it's fine." I said without looking at him.

I was about to go back to class when he grabbed my wrist and pulled me, making my back touch his body.

I hate him being like this. Every single time I try to forget about him, he comes back.

"What the fuc—" I tried to pull my wrist back but it was no use. His grip was too strong.
"Taehyung, let me go." I said in a really tired voice. I'm so done with him.

"No, not until you tell me the truth." What the hell.

"What truth? Just let me go." He finally let go of my wrist. I ran away hoping that he'll chase after me.

But he didn't.

I drove back home, crying. Luckily my mom wasn't home, I don't want her to worry about me. I went up the stairs until...

*DING DONG*

I went back down opening the door and thought it was my mom but I was wrong.

A/N:
omfg, I'm gonna end the story at chapter 20. Coz I'm really just too lazy to write this into like a 40-50 chapter so. boom.

The next chapter is 21+ soooooooooooooooooo get ready bitches.

just a heads up, I'm bad at it.