•14•

TAEHYUNG'S POV
I was talking to Jimin a second ago but then he had class to attend so I went to my locker that was when I saw this random girl in front of my locker.

"Go away." I said coldly.

"Taehyung oppa, can I be your girlfriend?" She said cutely.

Obviously no, but it will be fun if I played your heart.

I didn't say no.

And I didn't say yes either.

I just kept 'flirting' with her until I heard books falling onto the floor far behind me.

I turned around.

Mina?

I walked closer to her. Tears ran down her cheeks as if she didn't even knew. She stared at me and I stared at her.

Why does seeing her cry makes me feel like getting poked by a needle onto my heart a million times?

"You bitch!" Someone shouted but I can't see who was it because my eyes were too blur. They were filled with tears. I tried to hold it back, not wanting anyone see me like this.

When I found out that Mina was gone, I ran to the guys toilet and calm myself down.

My body is very hot. My eyes are filled with tears. I can't seem to move myself. I just kept standing there until school is over.

MINA'S POV
When I woke up, it was already morning.

Did I cry the whole night?

I looked in the mirror. My eyes were puffy and red.

I decided not to go to school today.

I called Hosin and he picked up.

Mina: Hey, are you free today?
Hosin: Were you crying? Your voice is sore.
Mina: I wasn't I lied but can you skip class today? Let go to the bubble tea shop.
Hosin: Of course. If you wanna talk, I have all the time in the world for you.
Mina: *cough* ok *cough* bye.
Hosin: See you there in 10 minutes, bye.

Hosin is such a good friend.

When I reached the bubble tea shop, I can see that Hosin is already there waiting for me.

"Hey, sure you ok?" He looked at me as I sit down.

"I'm perfectly fine." I flipped my hair.

"You don't seem perfectly fine to me. Come on. I've known you longer than anyone you know." He said.

"Fine, I think I have feelings for..." I stopped my sentence for awhile then continued. "...Taehyung."

Hosin had the same expression as Misun.

"That guy who bullied you?!" He said in a really really shocked voice. "Are you serious Mina?"

After I told him about everything that happened between us, he promised me to not let Taehyung hurt my heart again.

He also promised to help me...

Forget about...

Kim Taehyung.