•12•

TAEHYUNG'S POV
I woke up and saw Mina staring at me.

"Do you feel better?" I asked in a concerned way.

"Yea, yea." She stands up and walked towards the door. "I'm just going to go home."

Should I go after her?

I'm just going to give her some alone time.

MINA'S POV
I ran to the counter and asked if I could go home. They said yes. When I was almost home I saw my mom watering the plants in the garden.

"Hey Mina, I miss you so much!!!! I've cleaned the kitchen already. Don't need to worry, but are you ok?" She touched my face.

"Yes Mom, I'm fine. Now can I go to sleep now? I'm really tired." I laughed with my mom then walked up to my bedroom.

I checked my phone.

6:36p.m. THURSDAY?!?!?! How long have I been sleeping?

I counted with my fingers.

5 DAYS ?!?!?!?!

I have nothing to do so I scrolled through Instagram and see what people's posts. Without knowing, I fell asleep.

*tweet tweet tweet tweet*
*chirp chirp chirp chirp*

I got out of bed as I heard the birds chirp. I wore a crop-top and shorts.

Today, I decided not to drive my car. When I was walking halfway...

"Hey come on in." Hosin said as I went in his car.

Hosin is like a brother to me, he's in the same school with me but elder than me by 2 years, so is Taehyung.

"Heyyyy, I miss you!" He leaned towards me and gave me a kiss on the cheek which made me laugh.

I didn't really care. As I told you, he's like a brother to me. Nothing else.

But I'm not sure if he takes me as a little sister only...

After all the laughing and talking, we arrived in school. We went in together, walking beside each other holding hands.

I saw Taehyung walking really fast towards me and pulled one of my hands making me fall backwards. Luckily Hosin caught my other hand and help me balance myself.

"Yah Kim Taehyung!" He looked at me and furrowed his eyebrows. "Why did you do that?!"

"What?"

"Why did you pulled me?"

"By accident" He said coldly and walked away but when he turned away I saw him smirking.

Why are you doing this to me?

Taehyung, please stop this.

Whatever you're doing...

It's hurting my heart...

It's really painful...

Whenever you're around, this feeling comes to my heart.

Whenever you're not around, this feeling worsens.

Just stop!

TAEHYUNG'S POV
As I walked out of the toilet, I saw Mina with this random guy that I've never seen before.

What is this feeling?

Why does my heart hurt?

I hate this feeling...

I added a little bit speed to my steps which makes me go nearer to her.

Mina...

Why?

WHY?!?!

Why does this feeling comes to my heart whenever I'm close to you?

It's painful...

But,

When I'm further away,

It's much more painful...