•17•

MINA'S POV
I woke up due to all the commotion downstairs. I got up and took a warm bath.

I look myself in the mirror and rewind my thoughts to yesterday.

I touched my lips.

Wait a sec...

How did I get home ?!?!?!

"Oh my fucking god..." I murmured to myself. "MOM!!!"

I ran down but I heard someone talking to my mom.

That voice... it's too familiar. Could it be?

I sprung my eyes open when I saw him, Kim Taehyung. I pay full attention to what they were talking.

Taehyung: Mrs. Park, I r-really like Mina, but I don't know w-what to do a-anymore. I can't keep h-hurting her. If I hurt her my h-heart b-breaks even more. P-please help m-me.

He likes me? Is it true what he said yesterday?

I can feel that my heart is really pain for not saying that I 'feel the same'.

My mom: Oh Taehyung. I can see that Mina is in love with someone and I'm sure it's you. Just go home and rest okay?

Taehyung stayed quiet. Two streams of water flow down from his eyes that are closed. His breathing which are heavy til' I can hear him.

Taehyung: Yea, I'll be h-heading home now. Thanks f-for everything today.

He stood up and bowed. After he went out, I ran down to my mom.

"Mom! What was that." I look at her in disbelief.

"Park Mina." She said strictly. "Kim Taehyung likes you and you have to give him a chance. I can see that he's a good guy ok?"

"But mo—" my words were cut off by hers.

"No buts give him a chance. Now go get ready, I'm going to bring you somewhere important which you have to go."

Actually I'm happy that my mom told me to give him a chance. But, what's so important?

*****

I followed my mom to wherever that important place is.

"Woahhhhh." I stare at the gigantic building that is in front of me. "Where are we?"

"I'm getting you a part time job."

"What, why?"

"You can actually be famous like this."

"Oh really? Hahaha, really funny." I faked a laugh.

We walked into the building. I really regret not bringing my jacket here.

All of a sudden, this random guy who looks really good looking but not my type kind of person stood in front of my mom.

"You must be Mrs. Park, come along."
He said in a very mannered way.

We followed him into a room, a meeting room to be exact. There were a bunch of beautiful girls sitting across me and beside me. I looked at myself.

I really suck.

"Mom, tell me what are we here for again..."

She didn't answer me.

"Good morning ladies." A business women started speaking. "Today, we are going to have an audition for being and idol. I hope everyone one can cooperate with us. Also, if you didn't get chosen, there is always next year."

She stepped down and everyone applauded.

Omfg! Is my mom serious now!?

I took a glance of my mom and I can see that she is already getting along with other mothers.

I looked around my surrounding, that was when I spotted a girl. I came closer to her.

"Hey, nice to meet you. I'm Mina."

"Oh hey, name's Julie. Nice to meet you too! Sooooo, what's your talent?"

"Ummm about that, my mom bought me here without telling me what is going to happen so I'm still a bit confused." I scratch the back of my neck.

"Oh so basically you come here to audition as an idol. If you're lucky you get to be an idol. If you're not, you get to be a photographer or a makeup artist for some random boy or girl groups." Julie explained to me.

"Ohhhhh so that's why my mom wants me to come here."

FAST FORWARD TO THE WEEKDAYS
I can't sleep because I've been thinking about Taehyung for the past 2 days.

"Urghhh." I groaned as I got up from bed.

I took a glance at my watch.

"Ohhhhhh shittttttt!!!!!"
"I'm late!!!!"

I drove to school so fast and ran into class.

"I'm s-sorry I'm l-late." I said in between my breath. "Mr. Dongwoo, s-sorry"

"It's ok, go back to your seat now." He replied.

Oh for gods sake.

I stared at Taehyung while walking towards my seat.