•15•

MINA'S POV
After that day, I didn't make eye contact with Taehyung at all. When Taehyung wanted to talk to me, Hosin will drag me away in time. During all the classes, he wanted to talk to me but I ignored him.

When I was about to go home like any normal days, Taehyung just had to appear.

Are you serious?

"Mina." Taehyung turned me around from behind.

"Can you leave me alone?" I said in disgust.

"Why were you ignoring me these days?"

"ITS BECAUSE OF YOU OK?! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO STARTED ALL OF THIS SHIT! WHO WAS THE ONE WHO GAVE ME HIS NOTEBOOK AND ASK ME TO TAKE DOWN NOTES!?!? YOU—" I stopped to inhale air. "You were the one who made me like this. You made me suffer. The pain that is unbearable. Please Taehyung, just go. GO AWAY! I HATE YOU KIM TAEHY—"

I was going to finish my sentence when something stopped me from talking.

It was soft and sweet.

It was his lips.

I wanted to pulled back but he pressed my body onto his, making me unable to pull back.

Why must you make me suffer?

After a while, I found out that I was responding to his kiss.

The kiss was rough at first but it became a slow and passionate one.

Kim Taehyung, I love you.

But you'll hurt my heart again and again and again.

I'm sorry...

We slowly pulled apart. Our breathing were heavy. More like panting.

"I love you Park Mina." He said it like he practiced this line a thousand times.

"I'm sorry Taehyung, I don't feel the same." I lied. I lied so badly.

I turned away and ran towards a random park. I cried.

I cried so hard this time. It's the first time I've ever cried like this.

Is this how a heartbreak feels like?

If it is, it's really painful.