•13•

TAEHYUNG'S POV
After everything that just happened, me and Mina didn't make eye contact at all during class.

When I reached home. I plopped down on my bed and think of some other things, but Mina keeps appearing in my mind.

THE NEXT MORNING IN SCHOOL
MINA'S POV
I walked to my locker when I saw Taehyung flirting with this other girl.

Why is this feeling...

It's like being stabbed by a million sharp knifes onto your heart.

Please Taehyung, stop this.

I felt weak. I dropped my books and Taehyung turned around. He walked closer to me. I wanted to run away but my legs are giving up on me. Suddenly I found out that I was crying.

"You bitch!" Someone behind me shouted. I turned around.

It's Misun...

"Let's go." She pulled my hand and brought me into an empty room.

"What's wrong with you?" She asked me. "You know that I can see that there's something wrong with you, come on. I'm your best friend. I won't tell anyone."

"I think I've fallen for Taehyung..." I sniffed my nose.

Misun had a shocked expression on her face.

"I knew you won't believe me." I faked a laugh.

Misun didn't say anything which means she doesn't have any opinions. I walked out of the room and drove home and locked myself in my room.

I cried for hours...

I don't even know why I'm even crying for that jerk.

He's not worth crying for.

He means nothing to me.

I hate you.

Kim Taehyung.

I hate you so much.

You are NOTHING to me.

A/N:
Why do I feel sad writhing this chapter. 😂