•4•

TAEHYUNG'S POV
I leaned closer to her, beside her ear.

"Do it now, or you'll face the consequences..." I whispered into her ear in the coldest tone.

She shivered.

"I-l, I'll t-take n-notes..." She shuddered.

Did that scare her?

"Good." I said and sat on my seat.

I can see a lot of people glaring at her. I smirked.

This is going to be fun...

MINA'S POV
Oh my goodness, it's not even a week in school yet and I've already gained so much attention.

RINGGGG

I walked towards my locker.

"Yah! New girl!" I heard someone shouting behind me. Then I felt a grip of hand on my shoulder turning me around.

Ouch!
Three girls standing in front of me, these girls are in my class. What do they want from me?

"May I help you?" I questioned them, lifting one eyebrow up.

"I'm Yuna, queen of this school. Stay away from Taehyung oppa!" She said, looking in straight into my eyes while poking my chest hardly with her index finger. The other two kept glaring at my while crossing their hands.

"Firstly, I don't care who you are. Secondly, I don't even want to be near him, I hate him." I put on a fight-me-bitch-face.

She got angry as more and more people gather around us. She pushed me so hard I banged on my locker and fell down.

Shit! I hurt my ankle! I can't stand up...

TAEHYUNG'S POV
I saw a group of people gathering around something while walking to my locker. a fight? If I'm not wrong.

Once I caught a glimpse of the person getting pushed on the locker...

"Mina?" I started walking towards them.

It's Mina...

"WHAT THE HELL?" I shouted. I can see Mina laying on the ground, her ankles are hurt.

I don't know why the hell do I want to help her but something in me wanted to.

"T-taehyung o-oppa..."Yuna said looking at me innocently.

"Go away..." I said.

"But oppa..."

"I SAID GO AWAY!" I screamed at her and her gang.

The crowd backed away. Yuna ran away. I picked Mina up and brought her to the nurses office. I explained to the nurse what had happened, then I went back home.

A/N:
Sorry for not posting for like almost a year 😭💚💚