•6•

TAEHYUNG'S POV
I decided to go home when I thought that maybe she'll need help walking home.

In the end, I waited for her outside the school. After a few hours, she finally came out. I followed behind her quietly so she wouldn't know I'm behind her.

Suddenly, she lost balance. I ran towards her and hold onto her waist, not letting her fall. She looked up to me.

"Tae-taehyung." She quickly stand up straight.

"Let's go." I said, not making eye contact.

On the way to her house, we never talked. When she reached her house, she accidentally tripped on a rock. Luckily, I caught hold of her hand preventing her from falling down. I pulled her closer to me, causing her to face my chest.

My heartbeat... this is too fast... this can't be right...

Why is my heart beating so fast when I'm around her???

She pushed me away lightly.

"I'm sorry for causing so much trouble. T-thank you for t-today." She ran in the house, leaving me behind.

I slowly walked home while touching my chest.

This is way too fast for an average persons heartbeat...

My heart...

It's...

Beating...

For...

Her???

This cannot be true...

Am I falling for that girl...

A/N:
Will they end up being together??? 💖 I'll try to post every day...