•8•

MINA'S POV
I can't carry him cause he's too heavy so I tried to search for his handphone everywhere. (Not perverted) Finally, it's in his pocket.

"Omo, isn't this the iPhone 8?" I whispered to myself. "Cool....."

I placed my finger onto the home button. It unlocked the handphone.

He doesn't have a password? Weird...

I scrolled through his recents calls and saw this guy named Jimin. I called him. He answered within seconds.

"Yah, Kim Taehyung!" He shouted through the phone. "Where are you?!"

"Ummm, sorry to disturb you but Taehyung fainted in my house. I think he's having a high fever. Can you come and pick him up?" I said to the guy over the phone.

Silence filled the air. He answered after a while later.

"Oh! Ok, ummm. What's your address?" He asked me. I gave him my address and ended the call.

*DING DONG DING DONG*
I went and open the door. Wait he looks familiar... Isn't he the one who always hangout with Taehyung along with some other guys?

"Hello?" He waved his hands over my face.

"Oh yea, he's upstairs."

I lead him up to my room and he saw Taehyung laying on the ground. He picked him up and carried him to his car.

"I think I've seen you somewhere in school right?" He said.

"Ummm yea, I'm in the same class as Taehyung. I'm Park Mina by the way." I took my hand out wanting a handshake.

"Oh I'm Jimin, Park Jimin." He shook my hand. "See you tomorrow!" He waved me goodbye.

I walked back into my room and took a cold shower.

I feel much better...

I lay down on my bed and ran through everything that happened today in my head. I closed my eyes and went into a deep sleep.

A/N:
Sorry cause this is a short chapter
I'll try to keep posting

FML
I NEED TO FINISH THIS STORY ALL BY MYSELF

PLEASE COMMENT SOME IDEAS 💡