Dan gave an unimpressed scowl. "It's not that chilly outside. You're just being over sensitive."

Phil growled at how difficult his friend was being, trying once again to persuade him. "Dan, don't be stubborn. It's cold outside, it might even snow la-"

Dan ran for the door, completely disregarding his friend's request. "I'm a grown man, I don't need you mothering me, Phil! If I say it's not that cold, then it's not that cold! Now let's go!" He pushed the door open, leaving Phil to stand in the flat with a coat in hand. Phil grumbled, tossing the coat aside. He then smirked mischievously, ready for the stubborn battle that would commence.

The real question here was how long Dan could keep up his pretentious act.

A quick glance at the clock revealed the precarious time of 11:52am, 8 minutes before the two of them were supposed to meet (Y/N). Phil sprinted through the door, hastily locking it before running after Dan. "Wait for me!" He shouted, launching himself forwards, his legs flailing around humorously as he tried to jog faster.

Dan didn't show any signs of stopping, finding his way to the apartment front door and pushing forward. He gave a sharp inhale of breath once the cold air hit him, desperately trying suppress a shiver. Phil noticed this, a sly smirk etched across his lips. "Still don't need a coat?"

The curly-haired boy huffed proudly, "Of course not. This is just mild UK weather. It's not even that bad- now come on! We have to go meet the girl." He charged forward but not before Phil reached out and caught his shoulder. Dan looked back, a frustrated look burning into Phil.

Phil paid no attention to his sass. "First of all;slow down. And second- You don't even have a clue as to where you're going, so calm down for a minute and let me lead you there!" Dan gave a low growl but let Phil through the door first, slugging behind him as they trudged through the cold, chilly streets of London.

With every exhale of breath brought out a puff of steam, the smoky affect sparking joy in Phil's heart. He felt like a dragon in the cold, exhaling more air as he created a playful haze. His eyes dragged behind him, noticing that Dan also had a trail of smoke though he looked a lot less happy about it. He was biting his lip, his teeth chattering ever so slightly. His hands were shoved into his pockets in efforts to conserve heat; his nose beginning to drip slightly.

With an exasperated sigh, Phil turned to face his friend. "Look, it's not too late to run back and get your coat now. If you weren't acting so stubborn, we could've avoided this problem." Dan let out an angered huff, casting his eyes downwards as he refused to say anything. This sudden sour mood was unlike him. Sure, he could have his sassy moments from time to time but nothing like this. Phil briefly wondered if he had woken his friend on the wrong side of the bed today.

Yeah, he probably did.

After a few moments of silence, Dan decided to speak up. "So, how much further?" He had inched his way beside Phil, matching his pace.

Phil glanced at Dan, his previous shivers seemingly forgotten. His cheeks were dusted red from the harsh cold and he was still nibbling his bottom lip. Probably to stop his teeth from clattering again. "Well, not much more to go. She lives on this block."

Dan looked around the street cautiously, taking note of all the small apartment complexes. He muttered something about being so close, or at least Phil thought. His voice was so low that it was hard to tell what Dan had said, though it was something along those lines. Finally, the apartment came into view. "Ah, there it is! That's where (Y/N) lives."

The rundown appearance must've caught Dan off guard, his eyebrows raised quizzically as he gave the old apartment a once over. "Here? She lives in a place like this?" He murmured to himself hesitantly, unsure of how to feel about that. He looked around the neighbourhood as if to see whether or not this place was safe for a new resident like her.