The red army leader takes ahold of Tom's hands. His expression showing determination with a mixture of small worry. "We didn't find them, but someone else did in America." He starts out, "Paul came rushing to my office about the news of their whereabouts. Apparently, the American President might have Torm and Tomi."

Tom's digital eyes widen a few pixels. "Do you think Edd and Matt are there with them?" Tom asks worriedly. He rather have the kids in their company that a high official from any government person.

"It is possible since I'm supposed to have a meeting with them in a few days." Tord tells him as small smirk makes its way to his lips. He just thought of something amusing at 5the mention of their names. "How do you think Edd and Matt would feel about being uncles and godfathers to children?"

Tom chuckles as the tense atmosphere changes into a lighter one between the two. A soft smile from him makes Tord feel better. "If we all weren't fighting then I think they would love the idea."

Tord leads Tom out of the office so they can start moving to where the meeting with the America president would be held.

"Come now Thomas, we have a meeting to get to promptly."

"Of course Red Leader."

The office door closes shut behind them with an audible click.

~+Meanwhile+~

The Red soldiers had gotten everything set up in one of the larger meeting rooms inside the base. They had connected the large tv to the video camera sitting on the long table and laptop to the side of the room.

Blue soldiers even helped them setup to get everything done faster with extra hands. They were doing everything they could to help their leader in any way to get Torm and Tomi back.

"Video call from the American President." Heather says by the laptop with a few other soldiers by around her, "Permission to accept General Fredrick?"

"Everything is ready to go Heather, accept the call." Fredrick gives the clear signal with a snap of his fingers.

Heather clicks the accept button and the image of the President appears on the widescreen tv.

"Are we early perhaps?" The man asks with a raised eyebrow.

"No sir, Red Leader will be here shortly," Fredrick tells him with some bite in his tone. If this man really did have the children with him then he couldn't wait for Red Leader to give the signal to attack. "Please standby until our Leader is here."

"Alright then." The president complies .

The soldiers in the room went back to work to make the room look presentable for Tord and possibly Tom if he came with him. Then again Tom is always with their leader so the possibility is high.

A moment later the doors to the meeting room opens. Tord comes walking into the room followed by Tom.

"Red Leader and Blue Leader are here," Fredrick announces so all the soldiers could turn their attention to them. They raise their hand to their head to give their two leaders a formal salute.

"At ease everyone," Tord says firmly.

The soldiers comply and put their raised arm back to their side. Then they get to their placed station within the room. Weather it be standing guard by the door, walls, or working with the radio/tech department the soldiers are ready to take action.

The two leaders move pass the soldiers so Tord could take a seat at the end of the table across from the camera. Tom stood next to the Red Leader with a calm atmosphere around him, arms held behind his back.