Play Time and Familiar Soldier

+America: Meeting Room+

"Edd, Matt... You guys are fine." Tom sighs in relief as he sees them through the camera input into the Tv he had in his office that the Red soldiers set up for him earlier.

"Tom your eyes..." Matt says as he sees the VR set over his eyes. The one he saw future Tom wearing way back when.

Tom nervously laughs, "Yeah, about that. The Eye Cancer thing became real." He taps the side of his goggles a few times. "Tord made these for me."

Edd notices Tom's clothes as well. They were changed up from his usual blue hoodie, black pants and shoes. All adding up to appear as his future self. "Where are you?"

"I'm in-"

Everyone in the room didn't hear where Tom is located because Tord had cut the volume off. Tom was there talking voicelessly until he finished.

"Pardon me, I rather not share where my secretary is at the moment." Tord sighs with a roll of his eye. He really should talk to Tom about not giving away his location so easily like that. Tord turns the volume back on and acted like he didn't just turn it off.

Tom crosses his arms and looks at Tord with a frown. "You cut the volume on me, didn't you?"

"A location such as yourself is meant to be classified Thomas." Tord shakes his head as he looks back up at the man standing next to him.

"So you work for Tord now?" Matt asks sadly.

Tom looks back at Matt with his usual boarded expression. "I'm actually being forced to work for this idiot. It's not like I want to do this on purpose, but I'll humor him for awhile until this war is over or- at least when I️ get the chance to escape with my soldiers."

"Humor me? Sounds like you just came for a show Witness." Tord found it was funny how Tom thought he could ever escape too.

"Shut it Commie."

The president cleared his throat to bring the four men's attention to him as well as his generals. "So you all know each other Red Leader?"

Tord cringes a little, forgetting that they're at a meeting. "Personally yes, but we do not all think the same. Thomas, introduce yourself shortly if you will."

Tom give the men in a room a short mocking bow. "Thomas Thompson everyone. I used to work for the Rebellion alongside Edd and Matt as a leader before I got captured by this asshole." He jerked his thumb in Tord's direction. "Now I work with Red Leader as his second command and secretary." He stands back upright, surveying the room with his digital eyes. Some of the Generals catch attention to the device strapped to his face with curious expressions.

"All of you must be wondering why Thomas has that VR set over his eyes, reason because Tom here became blind due to eye cancer. I took it upon myself to make this little helping tool to give his sight back. Can't have him helping me blind after all." Tord could see all their questions, but he wanted to get this meeting over asap. He didn't want to stay here any longer just in case Edd and Matt decide to use him to track him back to Tom.

So the meeting started with better progress than the last few days. Tord handled speaking with them respectfully with little to no outbursts. Tom, standing next to him, took notes quietly with comments here and there during the meeting.

Paul and Patryk waited patiently for the meeting to finish up. They would even handout papers to their boss or collect papers from the Generals and the president for Tord to look over later.

"Blue!"

Tom's hologram looks off behind him whereas the other people can't see from the camera's point of view since it's only focused on the Blue Leader. "Reggie, what is it? I'm at a meeting."