The Red Army has made their move years ago, War raged throughout the world against them. Nothing worked with the combined government powers. They were useless.
The Red Army has conquered most of the eastern side of the world, the western side still struggling to remain free. In England, they struggled to keep themselves up in power. Although the Red Leader seems to want to win their land more than anything else. Nothing will get in his way.
But! There is hope... The hope coming in a form of three men, friends in fact. They've been on so many crazy adventures and survived. They formed the Rebellion that helps England separately from the Government. They were so great that not even the Red Army could find their Main Base.
Red Leader all the while starts thinking, more like remembering a certain Blue Hoodie wearing man. He has been thinking about him for a long time since 'the end'.
So he decides to make a deal with England's government.
Eddsworld does not belong to me, but to the amazing creator Edward Gould. Thank you so much and bless your soul.
Ship: Tomtord and Eddmatt(?)
- The Rebellion
- Deal or No Deal?
- Radio Problems
- Starting Small and a Plan
- Different Offer
- A Start to Something Unpredictable
- New Home, New Job
- Blue Leader:Good Children, Others:Wild Dogs
- New Uniform for Blue Leader
- Tomi and Faults
- How do we fix this? Oh wait, Red's Got It Covered
- When Everyone Realizes Red Leader is Extremely Dangerous Because of Tom
- Get Back to Work, I'm Busy
- New Eyes for the Blind
- Blue Leader, or so the Red Soldiers call him
- Red Leader's Distraction/Blue Leader's Role
- Play Time and Familiar Soldier
- Drunk Accidents
- Bubbling Emotions Are Never True
- Origins/Missing Him
- The Fury of an Army
- Let's Talk
- Watching and an Option?
- Care and Relationships
- Visit and Jealousy
- Prepare Yourself
- Experiment #999 Little Devil
- Battle Outcome
- Words Heal
- Wrong Time
- Searching "I Know You"
- You're Coming Home
- Don't Mess with Torm
- Happy Birthday
- Oh no...
- Looks like Angry Parents, but is Actually Really Worried Parents
- Request of a Mother
- Not the End