Experiment #999 Little Devil

+Red Army Base: Main Lab+

Tomi was surprised by the similar resemblance the little devil had to Tord. He even may be a younger version of said man as Tomi had taken note.

"Tordy?" The little devil experiment questions. "Who is that?"

Tomi smiles, "One of my parental figures. Well, my soon to be dad at least." He giggles while the experiment remains confused. "Anyways, let's get out of here so we can play! I want to show you to mom too!" The brunet uses his monstrous strength to pry the bars open enough for him to fit through, but it doesn't quite do the trick. "Huh?"

"You can't use brute strength to stretch these bars back. They're made with special material so experiments like us can't escape." The little devil informs him with a know it all tone. His arms crossed over his chest.

Tomi huffs around looks around for a nearby panel to open the cage. He runs up to the panel in front of the cage the little devil's inside, pressing the open door button colored red. When the door opens, the experiment walks out in a formal way a devil doing business would do. Tomi runs back to the older experiment and takes his hand to lead him out.

"You have to be quiet or else Tordy might get mad at me for taking you out."

"Okay."

Tomi pulls the little devil along until they reach the door. They could hear the voices of scientists and Tord coming their way.

"How is has he been?"

"His attitude is very, how should I say, wavering? At the most, he's hostile and ready to attack at any given time."

"They're coming." The little devil growls towards the door.

Tomi shushes him to tell him to be quiet. He looks to the floor for any shadows, to his luck there is many, so he looks back to the other happily. "Hold on tight."

That was the only warning the little devil got before he was pulled down to the floor where they sunk into the shadows. He opened his eyes to find themselves looking up through the floor of the experiments room. The underside of Tord's and his scientists' shoes appeared walking above them.

"What are you?" The little devil asks with serious curiosity.

The monster child giggles and continues pulling him into the abyss of shadows. "I don't really know myself." He simply answers with a shrug of his shoulders. "But it's pretty neat, right?" Tomi giggles once again as they travel towards the other openings in the floor above them cast by the shadows above. "Let's go find my mom."

The little devil nods and follows Tomi's lead. They float through the shadowy abyss until they reach an opening leading into Tom's Office, where they could see him going over some papers on his desk. Tomi pulls them up to rise up from the shadows.

"Mom!" Tomi exclaims happily when he and his new friend completely form back up from the floor.

Tom, surprised from their entrance, fumbles with his pen. He looks at Tomi and relaxes, "Tomi, we talked about this last time."

"Sorry, but I just wanted you to meet my new friend." Tomi gestures his arms over to the little devil experiment.

The older brunet looks over at him with a non-surprised expression. "I should have expected this..." He sighs while pinching the bridge of his nose. He stands up from his seat, comes over to the monster children and looks the mini Tord over.